Down v Armagh - Newry - 20 March 2010

Started by Shortso79, February 28, 2010, 12:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 14, 2010, 09:20:44 PM
I have emailed the season ticket office and will be on the phone to the County office tomorrow morning. Once again the Down board are showing how out of touch they are.

On the subject of the game, I can't see Down losing this one. Armagh are yesterdays team. They rely on the old hands too much. Down are the future.
Don't know much, do ya? Between this and the "Armagh only have one AI" post earlier you're intent on dragging this thread down to your level. 
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 14, 2010, 09:20:44 PM
I have emailed the season ticket office and will be on the phone to the County office tomorrow morning. Once again the Down board are showing how out of touch they are.

On the subject of the game, I can't see Down losing this one. Armagh are yesterdays team. They rely on the old hands too much. Down are the future.

Remine me how many of Armagh's starting XV today were over 30.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

RealSpiritof98

Going to Malaga on friday on a stag do, half ArmaghTyrone lads, is the game on TV, ahh looking forward to it already.

Hope O'Rouke doesn't ruin it by playing all them ole boys like McAvoy, Duffy, Mallon, Swift, Toner, Kernan, Donaghy, forker, Hendy, McNamee.

McKeever just might make it at 27.

pintsofguinness

Would yous stop feeding the trolls ffs
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

naka

i am happy that armagh can play the kingpins of ulster football on saturday, hopefully this years certs for the all ireland wont give us an almight hiding,

Stevie Nicks

You know Cavan have 5 AI as well and there is not the same sh-te from them ;D

illdecide

The winner of this match on Sat nite will def be favourites to be promoted...i wouldn't rule out a draw lads ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Brings back memories of past clashes. Anyone else remember the Down V Armagh clash in the snow way back in 1980, in the marshes, when you could hardly see a thing for snowflakes and the game ended 6 each or something? I remember a massive crowd in attendance on a day only lunatics would have ventured out of the house. Hard to imagine that was 30 years ago

southdown

Is this live on TG4?  Stuck in Liverpool.

Stevie Nicks

goldenyears

hate it when Down fans get sucked into this shite especially with Armagh supporters.

We have fk all to crow about given our last 15 years - so plllzzzzzz stop hyping Down up. We have started very very well, much better than expected but we have won fk all. We are miles off q final stage All Ireland material but the signs are positive. Even if we lose this weekend, we should still go up given we have Westmeath and Laois although Laois will be no handy touch.

Really looking forward to the game this weekend though, biggest hype since 99 and we know what happened there! :o

T Fearon

Surely the hype was even greater ahead of the Ulster semi final in 2008. Remember the one Down went into after beating Tyrone and were going to wipe the floor with Armagh, and romp to an All Ireland win? Turned out to be a pedestrian affair with Armagh winning without having to break sweat.

Trevor Hill

5 Sams

Disaster. Down Clubs only getting 12 stand tickets each....there'll be some rows about this...
The Aristocrat Years

Trevor Hill

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 15, 2010, 03:23:48 PM
Disaster. Down Clubs only getting 12 stand tickets each....there'll be some rows about this...

Sean og wont see you stuck for a ticket.  ;)