Fight on bus

Started by Master Yoda, February 18, 2010, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Yoda

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

take_yer_points

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 18, 2010, 10:59:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ&feature=player_embedded

And some more information on the incident:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man

I posted this on Classic YouTube thread as well - the second link has some interviews and some history on the white guy as well

DirtyDozen12

Cany hear the audio at work here, what where they fighting about?? also, the white guys looks pretty big to be messing with!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

illdecide

Dunno what the verbals were about and who started it but the black guy hit the white guy 1st and then lay down and took it up the ass...wuss and serves him right. why would you start a fight with someone and after one punch cry about it ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Doogie Browser

The white guy will be called a racist I would say

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 18, 2010, 11:54:15 AM
The white guy will be called a racist I would say

What was said?  Explain the verbals that led to the swinging of fists?

Geoff Tipps

Well the white guy did tell him to shine his shoes. He seemd to be looking for a row.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 18, 2010, 11:59:20 AM
Well the white guy did tell him to shine his shoes. He seemd to be looking for a row.

What kick started it?  How did they get chattin, never mind scrapping?

Master Yoda

The big man moved up the bus to get away and your man followed him and then hit him. What was he meant to do?
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Geoff Tipps

QuoteThe big man moved up the bus to get away and your man followed him and then hit him. What was he meant to do?

yeah he was right to defend himself. Just saying that the verbals over the shoe shine kicked it off!

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Did he though? Read the transcripts on TYP's second link.

The start of the confrontation was missed, but from what I can read, the black guy said something when he walked past him.

He also told him to get back to the front of the bus.Did he say something to him when he got on and the guy came down to him?

Don't think its so much about race, but the beard was looking a fight, which is understandable when he's so good at it. He's a crazy b*stard.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

illdecide

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on February 18, 2010, 12:09:56 PM

The start of the confrontation was missed, but from what I can read, the black guy said something when he walked past him.

He also told him to get back to the front of the bus.Did he say something to him when he got on and the guy came down to him?

Don't think its so much about race, but the beard was looking a fight, which is understandable when he's so good at it. He's a crazy b*stard.

If he was looking for a fight that much why did he move to the front of the bus away from the black man ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Zapatista

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on February 18, 2010, 12:09:56 PM

Blacks had to sit at the back of the bus and whites at the front before the civil rights movement. Could have something to do with it?

Hardy

I dunno - looks a bit staged to me. It's well done, though, if it is, but it's a bit too good-guy/bad-guy. It seems to be one of the fastest-growing virals ever on the internet. It only happened 2 days ago - am I right? And of course whitebeard is already an icon for looney white supremacists. I laughed, though, at the wuss with his "call a ambalamps".