12 (36.4%)
Margaret Richie
10 (30.3%)
The Knitted Character off Harry Hill Show
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Maguire01

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

T Fearon

Trevor Hill. He was personally abusive to me yesterday and should have been banned.

Nally Stand

He's continually dishing out personal abuse to anyone who doesn't agree with him. Surely this is not on.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hurler on the Bitch

STOOPS - it was Stoop Down Low Party - and then - Solicitors, Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals ... Sad Durkan Lost Plot .. Did ye see McDonnell's coupon in the IN - and Alban's behind him? A sight to behold!

Trevor Hill

Quote from: T Fearon on February 08, 2010, 10:06:55 PM
Trevor Hill. He was personally abusive to me yesterday and should have been banned.

Tony I find you offensive and abusive. You continually come out with the same tired old lines, be it in the Irish News, the Telegraph or which ever rag decides to print your nonsense. You come on this board and when you are not slagging off the only sucessful people that were ever associated with your own county, you are having a go at an imaginary organisation named Linfield/IFA.
You continually breach the rules of this board by starting ridiculous threads, usually to do with your beloved Spurs, yet you complain when someone gives their opinion of you.

T Fearon

Calling a poster a "w**ker" is a form of personal abuse, and you should have been reprimanded. If you don't like what I post don't read it. I have long since moved beyond personal abuse.

Trevor Hill

Maybe you should write to the Irish News and complain about it.  ::)

mountainboii

Gaffer

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on February 08, 2010, 10:45:09 PM
STOOPS - it was Stoop Down Low Party - and then - Solicitors, Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals ... Sad Durkan Lost Plot .. Did ye see McDonnell's coupon in the IN - and Alban's behind him? A sight to behold!

It was dubbed the Stoop Down Low Party years ago co it's politics then are what Sinn Fein politics are now. So how could any Sinn Fein supporter on here slag them off. If anyone wants to have a pop at those who accept British rule in Ireland , have a pop at Sinn Fein.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

trileacman

Are those "clever" acronyms from a "Sinn Fein-IRA" perspective? Any tit can play around with a party's name, it doesn't really prove anything except your lack of a proper point. The DUP are a great example of that.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ziggysego

Quote from: trileacman on February 09, 2010, 12:27:05 AM

Are those "clever" acronyms from a "Sinn Fein-IRA" perspective? Any tit can play around with a party's name, it doesn't really prove anything except your lack of a proper point. The DUP are a great example of that.

Who uses that phrase anymore? Jim McAllister?
Testing Accessibility

Trevor Hill

Quote from: ziggysego on February 09, 2010, 12:37:32 AM

Is he related to Jim Allister?

ziggysego

Quote from: Trevor Hill on February 09, 2010, 12:39:20 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 09, 2010, 12:37:32 AM

Is he related to Jim Allister?

I think he's his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Testing Accessibility

Nally Stand

I'm not the "tit" who came up with the name. I do however think it is apt. Speaking from a Tyrone perspective the SDLP have a history on my local council of voting on most issues in an unofficial pact with the UUP simply to thwart SF. Similarly in derry where they have repeatedly voted against funding for SF proposed language funding. They openly regard themselves as "post nationalist" ffs, any wonder they have been near wiped out in Tyrone constituencies and so many others?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore