Competitions

Started by Onion Bag, January 25, 2010, 01:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Onion Bag

Quote from: ziggysego on January 25, 2010, 01:57:37 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on January 25, 2010, 01:29:59 PM
This is the sort of shit im talking about, i must be the unlukiest hoor in the country

Unluckiest? I heard you're married to a real cracker

Thats not money, Holiday or a new car Zigg,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

tyrone girl

Tut tut tut onion bag . Love should be more important that any of those things  :P

Onion Bag

TG, What i actually mean is, i didnt win her in a competition
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 25, 2010, 03:18:04 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 03:13:53 PM
Yep but have discovered now on the bt package calls to 0845 numbers are free at wknds so using the web entry 0845 numbers instead of our mobiles and its free. So only counts as gambling if you spend money surely

I know a good competition Tyrone Girl... identify and say hello to a GAA Board member by their user name and maybe give a three week cut off day... maybe a wee prize for the winner   ::)

But see the difference was u didnt speak to me by my user name - u spoke to me by my first name. Which you only found out cos i smirked at you and u asked who i was. So technically you didnt find out yourself as you said you would. I let u know  ::) ::)

The agreement was I would say, 'Hello ****'  (your real name)  to you by January 15. Check your PMs and you will see. I did that  :-* 

tyrone girl

And the agreement was you would find out yourself and u didnt. I had to speak to u first  ::)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 03:44:54 PM
And the agreement was you would find out yourself and u didnt. I had to speak to u first  ::)

What is it with girls and defeat?   :D   Was no rule about how I found out... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1QwxRlW1M