Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Karl Kennedy

Heart wrenching stuff tonight! The Doc is as usual holding the whole place together. Can anyone else see him letting it spill to people on the Street about Harold's news? Although it won't go down too well with Jelly Belly if he does!!

Lets all rememeber Lou at this time also. When he finds out I don't know what he will do!! :-[

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Karl showed his humanity today with his speech... its going to get tougher for the doc but i am glad he is there to help Harold...
Jim, i agree with Ziggy on the scumbags who defaced Madge's RIP grave.. sort it out!!!!!!!
I love the new Libby, Kym was getting on my nerves these past few weeks.... She should stay!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T O Hare

Quote from: Medic on February 26, 2009, 08:12:33 AM

hmm.... just found these and i wonder what's really on their mind?? zeke doesn't exactly look like he's having much fun from that rather extreme face pulling, rachel stood there in a state of awe, karl looks like he's never seen anything like it before and ty thinks it's all very amusing :o

of course they were busy checking out mrs kennedy....

check out that cleavage!!!! :D :D

Sexy Susan  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Lads im not going to lie to you, this week has probably been the hardest viewing since the great Drew Kirk (RIP) died. I dont know what else to say.  :'( :-[

Medic

oz pace or uk pace?? ok...now i'm rather curious as i'm usually upto date on all things neighbours ???
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Jim's in the land down under Medic.

Jim I trust you'll spread the good work we're doing here on the gaaboard promoting Neighbours when you visit Ramsey Street.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Yeah and if you see Drew Jerk (NOT LIKELY!) tell him i said, and please be accurate with this message:

"Go f**k yourself, jerk"
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on February 25, 2009, 09:38:26 PM
I was truly heartbroken during tonight's episode. Harold seems to have given up on this fight for life and Karl desperately fighting to show Harold he has a life worth living for. Excellent episode and one in my eyes, which will go down as an absolute classic in years to come.

I can't believe the mongrels that defaced Madge's headstone. Jim, you're out there  with nothing to do. Can you look around and see what you can find out? We can sort them out!!

does sideline have an alibi ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on February 27, 2009, 07:52:00 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 25, 2009, 09:38:26 PM
I was truly heartbroken during tonight's episode. Harold seems to have given up on this fight for life and Karl desperately fighting to show Harold he has a life worth living for. Excellent episode and one in my eyes, which will go down as an absolute classic in years to come.

I can't believe the mongrels that defaced Madge's headstone. Jim, you're out there  with nothing to do. Can you look around and see what you can find out? We can sort them out!!

does sideline have an alibi ?

He was at a football match in Greencastle that night leenie.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

That bitch Sam needs a good kicking!!!!!!! :o

JimStynes

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but Susan is apparently a lesbian. My mate from OZ met her girlfriend before, big but butch bitch apparently. Suppose when u have been married to the Doc for so long in Neighbours no other man would be able to compete with Karl

Puckoon

Shes actually from carrickfergus. Never knew that.

JimStynes

Aye its well known shes from OWC, seen her getting interviewed on the British and Irish Lions tour to Australia DVD. All the team went to meet the cast of Neighbours and she was telling some of the Irish boys that shes from Ireland.

Izzy Hoyland is doing well for herself on australian tv at the moment, she is hosting some dancing show. She is looking stunning, great set of pins on her. She has went solo aswell, think she has quit rogue traders.