Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

stiffler

Quote from: Medic on June 18, 2008, 06:53:00 PM
QuoteRamsay Street

Lou is enjoying a cup of tea outside his new campervan when he is joined by Harold who has come baring cake.

LOU: Sorry, I didn't get back to the party. Paperwork, you know how it is...
HAROLD: I do, I do. <There's a long pause> So how's Tazzle settling in?
LOU: Oh, we're like two peas in a pod now. <There's long pause> I suppose we should be babbling on about how much we'll miss each other.
HAROLD: You won't have anyone to fight with...
LOU: I'll find someone!
<The two friends share a laugh>
LOU: Ramsay Street won't be the same without you JellyBelly.

Magical moment.

indeed, ramsay street won't be the same without hazza  :'(
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

gawa316

Aaggghhh, my channel 5 has disappeared from my digital service. WTF ???

This happen to anyone else, and please lord tell me how to fix it :'(

Rav67

Goodbye Jelly-Belly, the street won't be the same without you

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Very moving episode with Harold heading off :'(. Nice touch by the Salvoes to turn out after his many years of sterling service to them.

Sure I heard him asking Lou earlier on though if he "had been fisting the children again" :o :o ???

ziggysego

I cried bucket holds tonight. Can't believe he's gone.  :'(
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

To be honest i was never a massive fan of harold, he was always someone who was their. But today it hit me that he was actually going, i found it hard to watch and not get emotional. The man is a living legend in Neighbours, but i suppose every dog has its day and harold thought it was the right time to go when hes still fit an well.

Good luck harold.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Losing Toadie and Harold in one week is almost too much to take. I'm sure I wasn't the only one fighting back the tears.

We need the return of another legend to fill this void in our lives. Joe Scully - your country needs you.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Unfortunately Joe isn't back TAM, sadly Lynn is.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 18, 2008, 10:22:33 PM
Losing Toadie and Harold in one week is almost too much to take. I'm sure I wasn't the only one fighting back the tears.

We need the return of another legend to fill this void in our lives. Joe Scully - your country needs you.

I agree we need someone a few good cameo apperances from past legends. I would love to see paul mcclain come back to play a game or 2 for the dingos. Dont think the Crows would let him play but he could even take the odd training session.

Sadly the person i would love to see most is no longer with us - Drew Kirk RIP

dundrumite

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 18, 2008, 10:22:33 PM

It is a lot to take, talk about kicking ya in the balls when your down

Feck sake Lynn???? >:(........ Joe Scully not get done for sniffing Charlie and I dont mean his grandson :D
Though that would actually be worse

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on June 18, 2008, 10:52:04 PM
Sadly the person i would love to see most is no longer with us - Drew Kirk RIP

Well he came back once, he could again :)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: dundrumite on June 18, 2008, 10:52:40 PM
Feck sake Lynn???? >:(........ Joe Scully not get done for sniffing Charlie and I dont mean his grandson :L

Yeah I know, of all the whiney ones to come back. However, I think it's just for a cameo.

As for Charlie....  :D
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Also when are these new women making an apperance, i seen a few pictures of them - unreal  ;) They should help fill the void left by Harold ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on June 18, 2008, 10:54:39 PM
Also when are these new women making an apperance, i seen a few pictures of them - unreal  ;) They should help fill the void left by Harold ;D

Who are these new women Jim? I've heard alot about them.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Imogen Bailey and Erin McNaught. Erin is playing Sienna Cammeniti who is carmellas cousin. Both unreal looking but Erin for is by far the best looking character ever in neighbours.