Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Rav67

It was a bit distressing at times today Nail with Susan's illness, probably best watching it on your own.

ziggysego

I'm fearing for Susan. Like you say Rav, probably best to watch it private..... really sad this great woman affected by a terrible illness like MS.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

missed todays show but can watch if it shows susan suffering lads!

ziggysego

Question: Are you happy with the move to Channel 5?

No, back to the BBC (20%)
Yes, BBC showed to respect to this wonderful programme (60%)
Waiting making my mind up (20%)

Total Voters: 15
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Tough viewing yesterday. Susan is in a bad way with the whole MS thing, she is trying to stay strong in front of the kids.

Im not a big Steph fan so i think Toadie should call off the wedding. I have my reasons

Anybody else totally in love with Rachel. I think she is amazing - its a big call but im just going to put it out here and say that i think Rachel could go on to be the best looking girl ever to be in erinsborough.

Rav67

I'd say we've all been thinking it for a while but she's finally getting to the age where its acceptable to say it.  Any chance of Summer Hoyland coming back, I'd say she'd have shaped up nicely by now.

Our Nail Loney

Summer Hoyland is on placement in the bank of ireland at the minute calling herself Kyle Brennan

Medic

i'll have to toss in a mention for 2 of australia's finest models erin mcnaught and imogen bailey. check them out near the end of the clip............

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdT7r4t2E4&feature=related
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

JimStynes

I cant wait for them 2 blades to make an apperance. That fella in that video with libby was on australia x factor or something like that. Neighbours seem to be going out and getting high profile actors these days - still no1 has an inch on the Doc and Susan.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Whose yer favourite Neighbours babe

Libby?
Flick?
Charlene?
Dee?
Summer?
Madge?

I have to say Libby was always a favourite of mine..
I got a lapdance in Prague once off a dead ringer of Flick..Angel was her name nice girl she was too..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Has to be Dionne. Broke my heart what happened. Havta say I've developed a shoickin affection for Carmella as well.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Mrs. Mangle. Alway got me to rise to attention.
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Quote from: ziggysego on May 18, 2008, 04:21:28 AM
Mrs. Mangle. Alway got me to rise to attention.

Ziggy....thats sick!!

Where you on the beer last night or something?

i didnt take you as a GILF man  :o
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009