Black eye Friday

Started by ha ha derry, December 18, 2009, 08:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ha ha derry

It,s that time again folks. I will be out on the razz 10AM til .... What,s the most dangerous time ? 4pm, 6pm after that it doesn,t matter coz i,ll not feel the first slap.

cookstownblue

ha ha derry

High Wide and Handsome

If you want ha ha derry come down to magherafelt and I'l give you a black eye. If your full you wont be much of a challenge and it will def help the oul street credit!  ;) ;)
"Swing er over!"

ha ha derry

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on December 18, 2009, 08:47:34 AM
If you want ha ha derry come down to magherafelt and I'l give you a black eye. If your full you wont be much of a challenge and it will def help the oul street credit!  ;) ;)

will be in Magherafelt 12.30pm. What weight do you come in at ? I don,t want a mis-match now.  :D

the watcher

the works dooo......  tonight... meal in the benbradagh        followed by the entertainment in the car park
at 1.30 pm     bring your own plasters

ha ha derry

Quote from: the watcher on December 18, 2009, 09:11:26 AM
the works do  to night meal in the benbradagh        folled by the entertainment in the car park
at 1.30 pm     bring your own pleasters

WTF... are you full already :o

ha ha derry

Quote from: the watcher on December 18, 2009, 09:11:26 AM
the works dooo......  tonight... meal in the benbradagh        followed by the entertainment in the car park
at 1.30 pm     bring your own plasters

JIMS @ 6PM BUSY WITH HWAH IN M, FELT... SHOULDN,T TAKE LONG  :D ;) :D

lurganblue

out tonight myself lads. always go out black eye friday every year but wont be starting till seven bells so that may not count. usually turns out to be messy alright

quit yo jibbajabba

i thought every friday was black eye friday round dungiven sir; how do yous really tell the difference?!

only jestin, dont come lookin for me :)

Onion Bag

Im out @ 07:00pm myself on the work do, really looking forward to telling a few home truths about some of the bastards i work with
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

lurganblue

not a work doo for myself just a tradition with all my mates.  there will still be some home truths told though as always

ha ha derry

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 18, 2009, 09:38:07 AM
Im out @ 07:00pm myself on the work do, really looking forward to telling a few home truths about some of the b**tards i work with

Been there, done that, not recomended!

ha ha derry

ha ha derry