New Cork jersey

Started by CompulsoryTillager, November 25, 2009, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

magickingdom

if it was any other jersey i'd say i really like it but its a cork one ;) its great and its about time the gaa woke up to the world of decent jerseys that will actually sell. we have all the colours in the rainbow in co jerseys so theres no excuse. the french jersey looked really well last week and it was basically blue with a darker strap effect

mortified

the french jersey is orrible in my opinion
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

The squinted eye

You would want to be well put together to get away with wearing that French jersey, wouldnt fancy seeing some of our Junior D guys putting on one of those

cornafean

Quote from: mortified on November 25, 2009, 07:03:59 PM
the french jersey is orrible in my opinion

the hoors wearing the jerseys weren't much better  :D
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

bingobus

Have the Cork players approved this or are they launching their own jersey with a different supplier in the next week  ;)  ;D

johnneycool

There was several meetings in hotels over the last few months chaired by Kofi Annan between the Cork Hurlers militia, Dessie the dub from the GPA, Some sports management company paid for by the GPA/GAA, Cork footballers, Cork clubs, Cork Junior B hurling clubs, Cork sponsors, the Cork shoppers on grand parade, Frank Murphy and the yes men with Tom Humphries and Kieran Shannon taking extensive notes incase Frank wants to write his memoires in the near future.

And they finally agreed to let Donal O'g's ma to have final say as it'd be easier that way.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: magickingdom on November 25, 2009, 06:40:07 PM
if it was any other jersey i'd say i really like it but its a cork one ;) its great and its about time the gaa woke up to the world of decent jerseys that will actually sell. we have all the colours in the rainbow in co jerseys so theres no excuse. the french jersey looked really well last week and it was basically blue with a darker strap effect
Sacre bleu! Its awful looking.