Who is going to win the All Ireland Football title this year?

Started by snappiered, January 30, 2007, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 30, 2007, 05:09:24 PM
Tyrone were missing brian dooher, brian mcguigan, colin holmes, conor gormley, gerard cavlan, stephen o'neill and enda mcginley for all or most of last years championship.

I think you should check the team sheet again v Laois (who dumped Tyrone out in a horrible day in Portlaois) Holmes, Gormley, Cavo, O'Neill all featured that day if memory serves me right!

However...they mightn't have been at full fitness...that's a different argument.

realredhandfan

A good Question.  To say Tyrone by a mile would be arrogant as they are my own team, so Im just going to say Tyrone.   

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: realredhandfan on January 30, 2007, 08:14:24 PM
A good Question.  To say Tyrone by a mile would be arrogant as they are my own team, so Im just going to say Tyrone.   

Sure if you can't be arrogant about your own team then who can you be arrogant about.!.  ;)

To win the AI outright possibily Tyrone or Kerry, but Donegal to get to the semi's, with a good draw, the final, 15 years is a good space between winning Sam's.  8) ;) 8)
Tbc....

sam03/05

I think Tyrone will win League and Championship double just like they did in 2003.

Square Ball

What about every one should post who they think will win it, one post only with no reasoning to it and no second attempts, or should this be left to closer to the start of the campaign and a separate thread?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stephenite

Bit early, but a bit ofc crack. Dublin had only Alan Brogan playing in their forwards last year, if two out of, his younger brother, O'Callaghan, Connolly or Vaughan step up and prove to be genuine score taking forwards they won't be too far away, some concerns for them at midfield also.
Cork - Won't be too far away, neither will Mayo, Tyrone, Kerry or Armagh.
The league will tell a few tales and sure there may be a few long term injuries following the spring. Too early to say really

RP Macmurphy

Galway!  I just have a sneaky feel for the tribesmen in 2007!

Maybe because Loghnane will inspire a new belief into the hurlers and the footballers will want to keep pace!

Square Ball

Hard to look past Antrim sorry looking at Tyrone at the minute and see what the league brings up
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DUBSFORSAM1

Well Dublin look to be building a fair bit of depth this year....hopefully Connolly/Brogan/Vaughan will come through with O'Mahony

Cluxton/                                                                         Copeland

Griffen O'Se  Henry/                                                  Shocko Christie Cahill

Casey  Moran  Brennan/                                               Goggins Cullen Magee

Magee O'Mahony/                                                           Whelan Ryah

Murray  Brogan  Connolly/                                              Lally Quinn Cosgrove

O'Callaghan Bonnar  Keaney/                                         Brogan Vaughan Sherlock

esmonde

Cant see passed Tyrone, kerry or Dublin except maybe Armagh. If the dubs can get the full back position sorted I think they have a great chance

realredhandfan

11 years is tto long for the dubs not to have been in a final.  I fancy them to be playing either Tyrone, Mayo or Armagh in the final.

realredhandfan

Not at all my Ardee Dreamer,  Unless that is you beat us in the semifinal again  :'(