NEW DISCUSSION BOARD FOR QUANTITY SURVEYORS & ESTIMATORS

Started by umgolaarmagh, October 14, 2009, 12:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umgolaarmagh

Anyone interested!!!

Quantity Surveyor required in Switzerland :
Ref Global Network 001Quantity Surveyor required for Pharmaceutical project in Switzerland £60k per year, 22% tax Contact:
Global Network Jobs

http://qsglobal.ning.com

Gabriel_Hurl

haranguerer

could i take it you've just set up this discussion board umgola?

The Subbie

If its anything like the Q.S's and estimators i know the discussion will go along the lines of " we don't know lets ask the Engineers, they always get us out of the sh1t"

ludermor

Quote from: The Subbie on October 14, 2009, 05:09:45 PM
If its anything like the Q.S's and estimators i know the discussion will go along the lines of " we don't know lets ask the Engineers, they always get us out of the sh1t"
I presume the us, is everyone and the shit was the result of the engineers f**king up in the first place!

The Subbie

No Luder the "us" is the collective of QS's who will run like girls to the nearest engineer to get them out of the brown stuff!!!!!!!

illdecide

Quote from: The Subbie on October 14, 2009, 05:23:35 PM
No Luder the "us" is the collective of QS's who will run like girls to the nearest engineer to get them out of the brown stuff!!!!!!!

Correct ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Subbie

anyway after getting me couple of digs in well done on a good idea Umgolaarmagh, hope it works out for you

ludermor

Not sure who you are giving the digs to!

umgolaarmagh

I have been doing alot of delay analyst programming for dispute resolutions this past two years and in the majority of cases i have dealt with its been the engineers who have created the brown stuff in the first place, though i will point out that its mainly been Design engineers; who cant design

Tankie

sure with the amount of time you boys have on your hands at the moment I expect this forum to be quite busy with chat  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Subbie

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on October 15, 2009, 09:11:16 AM

I have been doing alot of delay analyst programming for dispute resolutions this past two years and in the majority of cases i have dealt with its been the engineers who have created the brown stuff in the first place, though i will point out that its mainly been Design engineers; who cant design

Usually what they do design is designed on the time honoured principle of PPI ( Put Plenty In) " oh this slab needs 16 nr 32 mm bars to work, I'll tell you what lets fire in 232 just to be on the safe side"  Pr1cks all

Estimator

A new discussion board for myself - excellent news  ;D
Ulster League Champions 2009