Offensive threads

Started by Cillo, September 29, 2009, 08:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

man in black

Quote from: nifan on September 29, 2009, 10:18:05 AM
Perhaps because your hatred makes you  come out with shite that gays can provide nothing to society.

Basically you are saying bigotry is fine, and anyone who argues against it is "PC". I havent noticed that opinion from you before, when a DUP member come out with some shite for example.

The difference is the DUP just hate everything that isnt of their own ilk. All i have said is that im none too fond of puffs and muslims. And its not hatred its just a mild loathing.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Drumanee 1

there is people who go out of there way to be offended,most stuff on here is very tongue and cheek,more fool you if you get offended by things on this board.

Sandino

I agree there are people who go out of their way in life to be offended and this board is no different. I also agree that its everyones right to not have to be PC, but to be able to voice their opinion, no mater how much I may disagree with it. It is when opinions are backed up with 'facts' which are just misinformed or plain wrong that i get peeved. What merit does an opinion have when it is based on incorrect facts. There are many opinions based on very inaccurate 'facts' on some of these threads. Also what about a Gay Member of this board do their feelings just not matter to these people who claim they are not narrow minded bigots like Iris et.al. but just WUM?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

tyrone girl

I posted a pic of a hot man last wk and got warned for it . For feck sake - tried to tell them with all the brutes on here needed something hot to keep me logged in  :o

Drumanee 1

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 29, 2009, 11:41:57 AM
I posted a pic of a hot man last wk and got warned for it . For feck sake - tried to tell them with all the brutes on here needed something hot to keep me logged in  :o

pm you a present there tyrone girl

Cillo

You got a warning for that? I reported that thread but just to say that maybe NWS should be put on the thread.

space rabbit

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 11:49:11 AM

You got a warning for that? I reported that thread but just to say that maybe NWS should be put on the thread.

Could you not have posted that request in the thread instead of running to the Mods?

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 11:49:11 AM

i also got a warning,if i gave you my opinion at this minute in time i would no doubt get another warning. ::)

Cillo

Only found out today that the user could change the heading of the thread! :-/

Think of the children.

Anyway the report to moderator is there for a reason.

space rabbit

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 12:00:31 PM

Think of the children.

Well its good to know the children will be in safe hands with you around the place.  You should talk to google lots of filth comes up on google images depending on whats typed in.

JohnDenver

Think of the children.

Stakeknife!  :o

JUst retired

Whats wrong with gays? I would help them out when they are busy. I also do the same for alcoholics at the week ends when they are busy. ;D

Cillo

Quote from: JohnDenver on September 29, 2009, 12:10:27 PM

Think of the children.

Stakeknife!  :o

??? What do you mean here? Is this a threat?

Drumanee 1

with a person who doesn't seem to make many posts i would think that this board would be no big loss to yourself,therefore may i suggest this particular discussion board is not for you and maybe you should just .... ...

tyrone girl

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on September 29, 2009, 11:46:50 AM

pm you a present there tyrone girl

:o :o :o :o :o :o Love it