Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on July 21, 2009, 06:58:42 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2009, 06:42:19 PM
Jody Gormley to take them back to division 4 and the revolution is complete.
Cheers ONeill, never knew you cared so much

I'm sure John Rafferty wont need help to bring them into Div 4
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

naka

heard that peter was stepping down,
also heard joe is interested in coming back as is mc alinden but the players are trying to push for paul grimley
geezer has bno interest in the job but dont be surprised to see ir being betweeen th top 3

JMohan

Wow!

This will be a big one
Baker Bradley for the Armagh job! lol!

Joe wouldn't be interested I don't think.
Grimley would be good - but he might not go back if the board snubbed him last time

Rafferty maybe?

stew

tI would like to see big Grimley given a chance, he has a proven track record as a manager and he has the respect of the players, that said I thought he was treated shabbily by the co board the last time he showed interest and I am not sure he would take it if the job was offered to him.

it will be interesting to see who gets the job, I really hope McAlinden does  not get it, I still havent forgiven him after changing the team that destroyed down in the Ulster final years ago, he brought Donaldson into the team and that killed us. :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Iceman

reading between the lines from recent grimley interviews he would be back in a heart beat
lets hope whoever takes the reigns can make something of the current team and big Joe can stay out of things
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

JMohan

Quote from: The Iceman on July 21, 2009, 08:10:12 PM
reading between the lines from recent grimley interviews he would be back in a heart beat
lets hope whoever takes the reigns can make something of the current team and big Joe can stay out of things
He say he was very hurt though too didn't he?

The Iceman

Quote from: JMohan on July 21, 2009, 08:15:28 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on July 21, 2009, 08:10:12 PM
He say he was very hurt though too didn't he?

Sorry re -read the interview there - can't see him coming back based on the aforementioned "hurt" they caused him.
Maybe Big Joe will come back for a year as some of the rumours suggest or at least until Geezer is ready to leave Kildare.......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

We need a complete fresh start, taking JK back would be a big mistake and I wouldnt be so keen on Grimley, nothing against the men themselves but we need a complete fresh start, wipe the slate clean, and build. 

I'd like to see someone from outside the county, no ties to the county, no bias, pick the best 15, including 6 forwards!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ArmaghGAAforum

for me the ideal appointment would be grimley and geezer but its unlikely to happen. 

http://armaghgaa.info/forum/f5/peter-mcdonnell-resigns-198-new/

Throw ball

Not often I would say this but I agree with Pints. With no obvious new candidate and outsider may be the best.

balladmaker

Throw in the use of a helicopter and a 5 digit sum and Micko will be up no bother.

JMohan

Quote from: balladmaker on July 21, 2009, 08:53:38 PM
Throw in the use of a helicopter and a 5 digit sum and Micko will be up no bother.

It's 6 digit

(On very good authority)

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Rocky Mc Guigan

The only way McGeeney will appear is if there is a clear out of the current county board

Diet Coke

Dust off the leg warmers......Beefer it is!! :D
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.