Rule book

Started by southoftheborder, June 01, 2009, 10:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southoftheborder

lads we had a 40mile journey each way to a game yday, no ref turned up, trying to replay the game thurs nite, impossible scenario for us, midweek game travelling the guts of an hour, (alot of back road activity)

is there any rule stating minimum notification?

youbetterbelieveit

Lads,

Can anybody send me a link to the latest GAA rule book if online, or even send me a copy via email. pm me if you can. Thanks

longrunsthefox

Don't know the rules on this but it is a terrible state of affairs which happens occasionally in nunderage games here. If a team don't turn up there are penalties but nothing if a ref don't turn up, often not even an apology. As they are so quick to dole out fines, the county board should give the teams a few hundred pound each when this happens.

haranguerer

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 20, 2010, 10:25:52 AM
Don't know the rules on this but it is a terrible state of affairs which happens occasionally in nunderage games here. If a team don't turn up there are penalties but nothing if a ref don't turn up, often not even an apology. As they are so quick to dole out fines, the county board should give the teams a few hundred pound each when this happens.

Hes probably calmed down now, it was nearly a year ago. Looks like 'youbetterbelieveit' was worried about the board police, so did the correct thing and searched for the thread instead of starting a new one...