The Official Big Brother 10 Thread

Started by longball, May 29, 2009, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your opinion of Big Bro?

Love it
8 (11.3%)
Hate it
41 (57.7%)
Will watch every episode but complain like hell about it
22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 70

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 09:11:51 AM
Its doesn't, I just thought I'd throw it out there, see if you'd break down and admit it.  No such luck.

Need to get a few drinks into me before I will admit to that..................

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 09:13:58 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 09:11:51 AM
Its doesn't, I just thought I'd throw it out there, see if you'd break down and admit it.  No such luck.

I'm addicted to Mock the Week on Dave these nights, can't get enough of it.

:o Your gay

I said "I'm addicted to Mock the Week on Dave" NOT "I'm addicted to Dave on Mock the Week"
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

wherefromreferee?

SWT Performance?  What does that mean - I havent been following it at all, but sounds interesting  :)
In your Endo!

tyrone girl

Omfg what kind of bitch is that Noirin , i was watching last nite and wanted to go thru the tv and punch her and wipe that stupid smug smile of her face.

Silly cow , she hadnt even the manners to go talk to Siavash and say anything. Oh feck the thought of her makes me so angry  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

as for that isaac dungbag dont get me started on him  >:(

supersub

...must have been a really bad episode of this enthralling series...

longball

There must be something about Noirin thou, i mean every straight fella in the house has fallen in love with her! To a point where some of them feel suicidal if she does anything without them.
Do you think this could be down to limited choice within the house or is there some aura around her that makes you just want her?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

nrico2006

Limited choice and a while does of the horns.  She is the biggest dick I have seen in that house, real bitch the way she has been behaving and as mentioned she didn't even go to Siavash and set him straight.  She has been laying under duvets etc and doing whatever with him yet in the middle of it she says 'But we're just friends'.  She says this as if it supersedes her actions which is balls, she is just trying to cover her ass so she could blow him off without really needing to explain herself because she would revert to the old, 'I told him we were just friends'.  Isaac seems a typical American dick aswell, super this and super that.  Good to see Marcus and Siavash friends again, and it would be good if Noirin or Marcus didn't have to go this week.  Get rid of your doll Hira or Rodrigo instead.  They should come up with some task too that Sophie has to wear a bikini for a week in the house, need some eye candy!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tyrone girl

Forgot to mention did u hear him say "the daddys back now" WTF typical arsehole

Hate Noirin and want her out but whats gona happen now is all those creating any kind of drama are gona go and we gona be left with all the boring feckers at the end with minus craic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on July 31, 2009, 09:21:14 AM
SWT Performance?  What does that mean - I havent been following it at all, but sounds interesting  :)

Snake with tits performance...

Odds on tonight:

Noirin    1/14    
Marcus    13/2

Thank f**k for that

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

tyrone girl


tyrone girl

Have decided i now detest someone in this series more than Noirin

Bea - is she not the hatefulest person ever on the show - Shes driving me mad

Do other people hate her too or am i in the minority

Yes I Would

Nope!! Shes a hateful cow, and has been since she came in!! Hope to f**k Marcus wins it. The rest are a bunch of lapdogs!

full back

Jaysus, that Bea is some piece of work
She seems to have switched groups so as to avoid nomination

Anyone else think when her & Freddie speak it is like a 20 something version of Dawson's Creek?
Talk complete jibberish & insert 'big' words for no other reason other than to appear intelligent
Freddie showed he has no balls either when she made a fool out of him in front of Lisa/David

Anyway, up for eviction this week..........................

Marcus & Freddie