West coast USA

Started by Tyronelass, May 28, 2009, 12:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venter

Thanks Puckoon, any idea what company to book with?

I'm interested in Yosemite as well if anyone has any recommendations on where to stay for a few nights

BobKelso

Quote from: venter on July 22, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
Hi
Any advice on what alcatraz tour to book?

Thanks
Venter

Book the night tour and book it now!

venter

hi bob, what company does the night tour?

BobKelso

http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/

It's your only option. Dont worry about Yosemite, that will sort it'self out once your here.

gawa316

Quote from: venter on July 22, 2009, 10:25:58 PM
Thanks Puckoon, any idea what company to book with?

I'm interested in Yosemite as well if anyone has any recommendations on where to stay for a few nights

I've stayed at Yosemite Lodge by the Falls. Pretty reasonable, great restaurant, bar and views of the falls plus pretty central. If you want to pay top dollar go to the Awanhnee.

venter

gawa316

Was just thinking i got married at The Pines Resort Bass Lake which is outside Yosemite near Oakhurst. Absolutely beautiful spot which has choice of chalets or rooms. Again great restaurant and bar. It's where the film The Great Outdoors was filmed. Take a look here www.basslake.com

1stsub

www.yosemitebug.com is a nice cheap & cheerful place to stay, stayed in not too bad, owned by a people from waterford.  in san fran martin macks on haight street is a nice irish bar, haight st. is good crack full of mad people. 

Santino

Martin Macks had closed down when i tried to go to it few months back....

BenDover

What happened to Marty Mack's? Swig is another good Irish bar, lol Ireland's 32 is Mick the stick still going with ur girl form behind the bar (rough as hell)

BobKelso

Marty macks is back open

1stsub

yes ben, mick the stiiiiiick is still floating about, im sure u had many a drunken night rolling about swig!!!