Real Madrid's Pepe misses the target.....twice (alert! soccer ahoy)

Started by corn02, April 23, 2009, 11:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Minder

The penalty attempt was even more pathetic
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rossie11

And was made even worse when Madrid went down the field and scored winner in injury time.

whiskeysteve

great. another completely unremarkable soccer thread, unsuprisingly with video of soccer player screaming and holding their head in 'agony'
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

SidelineKick

Quote from: whiskeysteve on April 23, 2009, 12:57:12 PM
great. another completely unremarkable soccer thread, unsuprisingly with video of soccer player screaming and holding their head in 'agony'

Exactly what I was thinking.  I can even describe how angry this gets me.  Fuckin sissies.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bingobus

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 23, 2009, 01:00:48 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.  I can even describe how angry this gets me.  Fuckin sissies.

It didn't annoy you enough to open thread and open link  ::)

whiskeysteve

Quote from: bingobus on April 23, 2009, 01:01:51 PM

now bingo how could something annoy you before you see it  ???
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

corn02

Sorry it wasn't remarkable enough for you, I should have checked to see if he threw the lenght in him first and then transformed into the Incredible Hulk first.

SidelineKick

Yes, I'm sorry bingobus the title of the thread completely gave it away  ::)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Maguire01

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 23, 2009, 01:09:22 PM

I agree - from the title, the thread could have been about anything. I've never heard of someone called Pepe.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 01:07:04 PM

Sorry it wasn't remarkable enough for you, I should have checked to see if he threw the lenght in him first and then transformed into the Incredible Hulk first.

Whats that about?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 23, 2009, 01:11:01 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on April 23, 2009, 01:09:22 PM

I agree - from the title, the thread could have been about anything. I've never heard of someone called Pepe.

What you never heard of Pepe Le Pew

Tbc....

bingobus

Quote from: whiskeysteve on April 23, 2009, 01:05:49 PM

now bingo how could something annoy you before you see it  ???

Your comment was almost half a hour after the other posters comments about a dive, a penalty, Madrid scoring a winner. That could have been a clue.

whiskeysteve

Pardon me for not having my Hercule Poirot hat on and sure the video didnt show a penalty or winning goal so great point Sherlock