Snooker to trial shorter format- World Championship 2009

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2009, 12:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Caid

When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

FermPundit

Caid

i dunno about Allen but i'm nervous!  This is the first snooker i've seen this year too - great match
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

FermPundit

Quote from: Caid on April 25, 2009, 12:21:58 PM
i dunno about Allen but i'm nervous!  This is the first snooker i've seen this year too - great match

I don't think I have ever seen O'Sullivan miss so many easy shots before. Allen at the table!! fingers crossed for him

Caid

FermPundit

Quote from: Caid on April 25, 2009, 12:34:19 PM
sweet happy days

Superb stuff. Allen plays such an attacking game you wonder does he have the complete game to go on and win a major tournament but he'll be worrying about that today. The defending champion is out and the World Championship is blown wide open. Get your money on Stephen Maguire or Mark Selby.

milltown row

bloody raging, was out at my kids training this morning (superb morning, wish i was 8 years old) and forgot all about it. how did it finish up? 13--12? or 13--11

FermPundit

Quote from: milltown row on April 25, 2009, 12:39:39 PM
bloody raging, was out at my kids training this morning (superb morning, wish i was 8 years old) and forgot all about it. how did it finish up? 13--12? or 13--11

It finished 13-11. Allen now plays the winner of Ryan Day or Nigel Bond in the next round. With Day only needing two more frames this afternoon, it looks like it will be a Allen v Day Quarter Final.

milltown row

Allen was 33/1 before start of world championships. i've a few pounds on Ali Carter before it started 14/1 he's up today.

FermPundit

Quote from: milltown row on April 25, 2009, 12:58:52 PM
Allen was 33/1 before start of world championships. i've a few pounds on Ali Carter before it started 14/1 he's up today.

Carter at 14/1 is a good shout. He's at 7/1 now with Bet365. Allen at 9/1.

anportmorforjfc

anportmorforjfc

The GAA

Doogie Browser

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on April 28, 2009, 12:37:15 PM
Hendry gets 147, and £157,000
Remember this heartbreak for Ken Doherty a few years ago?

Scroll to about 7.50 into the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9fcfv8nv4