The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:47:31 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on June 24, 2016, 10:59:25 AM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 23, 2016, 10:15:32 PM
You can tell people things but you can't make them understand it. If you started to think outside the box and start joining the dots you would see things differently but hey each to their own.

Or you could just come out with the usual banal cliches  ::)

Then we get the conditioned dishing out phrases such as  "conspiracy theorist", "conspiracy loon", "conspiracy nut" and the mentioning of "tin foil hats etc". I find those people to be the most clueless of the lot.

Here you trotted out a load of cliches, at least 4 by my count, masquerading as a sentence, and expect that it's going to be treated as a serious argument.

The phrases you have mentioned are used when people advance theories and speculation without the slightest shred of evidence, as you have done. Even when asked you failed to produce ANY evidence whatsoever. Sure I could say there are fairies at the bottom of my garden, but not too many people are going to believe me unless they see some proof of this.

heganboy

Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:39:01 PM
Quote from: heganboy on June 23, 2016, 04:37:17 AM
the best bit is not just that he was already dead- but that it was specifically December '02.

and your date is specifically what Obama told the world, is that so?

All right Seamus- lets have a quick look at your theory. Why do you think that Osama Bin Laden died in December 2002?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Bill Clinton and AG Lynch show appallingly bad judgement in holding a meeting on her plane while the FBI's investigation of the emails is still not completed.

At a time when Trump is continuously showing that he doesn't have the temperament or seriousness to be president and the "latest" Benghazi investigation ends in yet another damp squib for the Hillary haters, it's an incredibly stupid and brainless act of self sabotage. Even if the emails were not discussed, couldn't ANYONE on their respective staffs see what a stupid idea such a meeting was?

Maybe she feels some need to keep the race close?

Seamus

Quote from: muppet on June 29, 2016, 08:35:49 PM
Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:34:29 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 23, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Quote from: Seamus on June 23, 2016, 12:38:17 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on June 22, 2016, 04:43:07 AM
Well someone gave him ""Bin Laden's  name"" and he ducked him in the sea  ;)

Bin Laden died of kidney failure December 2002. If he really was assassinated the way we were told they would have produced the body for the world to see.

Can you produce any evidence at all? Anything?

What were I thinking, if it was not on the six o'clock news nor in da papers it can't be true. Sure didn't we see a pic of Obama and Hillary etc.. in the White House watching a live feed direct from a Navy Seal's helmet cam and how smug they all looked.  Twenty of America's best could never be a match for "The Most Dangerous Man in the World", no way they could have taken him alive.

I feel much safer now that I'm back in my little box, what were I thinking at all at all?

That's a 'no' then.

I'm fully aware of the mindset of the responders here so I have no intention of spoon feeding you. You need to learn how to think for yourself and stop believing every official fairy tale. Several organizations filed FOIA requests regarding the official story of the death of Bin Laden, seeking any physical evidence to support the theory. To date none is forthcoming and never will because there ain't any. Keep believing the big lie for all I care.

Seeing that this is a US Politics thread I will give you a few baby steps to start your education of the real world.
Below are two documentaries of Presidents of the not too distant past. Fully documented evidence of their massive corruption. Please watch it all attentively while suspending your present core belief system. In doing so you will gain a huge leap forward in consciousness and awareness. This goes for all the other board members with their lame replies.

I will post this one first because his evil wife is favourite to become the next President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3COYq1W_8

Now to one the most evil people in the history of the world, still calling the shots at 91 years of age. Here you will also see proof that that Presidential elections (selections) are just a dog and pony show and that's the least of the corruptions proven here.

https://youtu.be/ZYKlwI_oDQM

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Eamonnca1

FFS lads, don't waste your time arguing with the tinfoil hat crowd when there's more interesting things to talk about. If a flat-Earther came in here would you engage him?

seafoid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/03/donald-trump-racist-gary-johnson-antisemitism-hillary-clinton

On Saturday, Trump posted online an image of the presumptive Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, superimposed over a pile of cash and a six-pointed star carrying the text "most corrupt candidate ever".

He was quickly accused of antisemitism, for the image and his use of the phrase "America first", which the Anti-Defamation League has urged him not to use because of its history with Nazi sympathizers in the 1930s.

Seamus

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 04, 2016, 05:52:41 AM
FFS lads, don't waste your time arguing with the tinfoil hat crowd when there's more interesting things to talk about. If a flat-Earther came in here would you engage him?

Two intelligent replies in a row, you should be so proud of yourself.

Anybody that resorts to bad language, name calling and character defamation is well beaten
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

armaghniac

We could definitely do with Clinton getting in for a bit of support if this Brexit shite goes pear shaped.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

heganboy

This could be a whitewash election.

Gop has been drooling at the thought of Clinton getting into trouble over the email server. What does trump do? Gets himself into shit for:
A) telling the Sec how much money he has and telling everyone else something else( hint, not as much as he says, ask mark Cuban.)
B) posting anti Clinton tweets from anti semitic websites (while at the same time his daughter is Jewish, as is her husband)
C) soliciting money illegally from European politicians
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/how-remain-failed-inside-story-doomed-campaign

"When a lot of people in a society feel that life has passed them by, they don't much like their present and they don't see a path to the future, offering them an enemy is not clever. It is easy. Nationalism triumphed over liberalism, populism triumphed over evidence and expertise; paranoia triumphed over trust."

J70

FBI not recommending criminal charges for Hillary, although saying she and her staff were very careless with classified info.

Should be a good morning in Fox News land and over on Fifth at Trump Tower! ;D

Although in fairness, this issue was win-win for Trump.

Now he gets to cry "whitewash" and "fix", even though the FBI director is a Republican and former Deputy AG under Bush.

How many "investigations" will the House open now?

We had seven, so far, for Benghazi, all with the same results.

Have to keep it in the news somehow once it all dies down.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 05, 2016, 04:07:52 AM
Just throwing it out there...

What does that prove exactly. Plenty of lecturers around

He didn't even make it to professor.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

dec

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

foxcommander

Quote from: dec on July 05, 2016, 05:19:00 PM
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Regarded as. Not qualified.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie