season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southderryman

still no word about sunday. c*nts wont even reply to an email. ffs the match was confirmed ages ago, shouldnt be hard to send out an email letting everyone know whats happenin.  >:(

tc_manchester

Just rang the ticket office and they don't know for sure what is happening yet - the lady I was talking to thinks that they are going to post out tickets but they won't know for sure until this afternoon. Hopefully it will be scanning the season ticket since I'm coming in from Manchester and there's no guarantee that the ticket will get to me on time

Trevor Hill

I`m looking for a couple of tickets for the Antrim v Cavan game, I sent an email to HQ asking for some and they replied telling me to give the Ulster council a call. What a waste of time, the man I was talking to knows nothing, cant say for sure if they will go on sale via ticketmaster and cannot explain why season ticket holders get such poor treatment from the Ulster council.

Doohicky

This is a total joke. What are the odds taht half the seqason ticket holders don't even get the tickets on time if they are posted?

If they only find out this afternoon, then they probably won't be posted until tomorrow. And since they are coming from Dublin, there is no guarantee they will arrive on time.  >:(

rrhf

Stilll received no word re season tickets.  Some clarification of the situation would be nice. 

Fear ón Srath Bán

Hot off the in-box:

A chara,

Ulster GAA have asked us to supply Season Ticket holders with hard copy tickets for this Sunday's Semi-Final clash between Tyrone & Derry in Casement Park. All hard copy tickets have been sent in today's post. Post for the North has been sent in the North so you should receive your tickets in plenty of time.

The tickets issued are for the unreserved seating area in Casement. The covered stand in Casement Park is very small and there is obviously a high demand for these seats. In order to accommodate all Season Ticket holders together and allow you to bring a guest, the unreserved seating is the best option. Unreserved seating means first come, first served! You can pay for guests at the stiles on the day.

This arrangement is specific to this fixture and we will update you on the situation for your team's next match well in advance.

Best of luck to you and your team this weekend!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Doohicky

Nothing for me yet.
Those are the seats below the covered stand aren't they?

I am pretty sure they cost less then the £20 coverered seats, but could be worng. Anyone know?

Hotrocks

So who gets the tickets for the covered stand?

Archie Mitchell

These will be the seats in front of the covered stand and across to behind one of the goals. You would like to think they would be cheaper than the covered stand ones as your just sitting on concrete slabs and not much difference to the terrace. If its a good day I don't mind where im at and hopefully get the option to go to the terrace.

Doohicky

Quote from: Hotrocks on June 17, 2009, 04:51:18 PM

Think someone said earlier that there were 4 stand tickets for every club.

I am happy enough with the tickets we are getting.
If I get a bad seat then it's entirely my fault for not being there on time.
Just wondering what the price will be as I have friends coming and they won't want to spend £20 a seat.

If I have the choice to go to the standing area, I will probably take that, even though I will have paid for the stand.

Maguire01

I think this goes to show just why Casement is unlikely to get an Ulster Final in its current state.

Those seats are basically on the corner. They can be alright if you're up at the back, but they're a long way from what you'll get in Croker.

Redhand Santa

This is taken from the season ticket website:

"You will be guaranteed a seat in the stand for any all-ticket Provincial Championship matches, All-Ireland Quarter Finals, All-Ireland Semi-Finals and any other matches in Croke Park involving your county."

Why were these promises made at the start of the year if they couldn't be kept? Based on the 2 Tyrone championship matches to date they are doing a very poor job at promoting this scheme. What will season ticket holders be charged for Sunday? I don't think there is any way of segregating the terrace and cement seats on Sunday so I assume its 15 euro's in. As far as I know we are due a 5 euro reduction for tickets for this game. Does this mean we will only be charged 10 euro in? My guess is we will still be charged 15 euro even though we aren't getting what we were guarenteed. Also the clubs were told they were only getting 2 covered stand seats for Sunday as players and season tickets holders had to be accomadated. Were have the tickets for the stand went?

tyrone86

Quote from: Doohicky on June 17, 2009, 06:02:47 PM
Quote from: Hotrocks on June 17, 2009, 04:51:18 PM

Think someone said earlier that there were 4 stand tickets for every club.

I am happy enough with the tickets we are getting.
If I get a bad seat then it's entirely my fault for not being there on time.
Just wondering what the price will be as I have friends coming and they won't want to spend £20 a seat.

If I have the choice to go to the standing area, I will probably take that, even though I will have paid for the stand.

2 tickets per club in Tyrone

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 17, 2009, 10:38:15 PM
This is taken from the season ticket website:

"You will be guaranteed a seat in the stand for any all-ticket Provincial Championship matches, All-Ireland Quarter Finals, All-Ireland Semi-Finals and any other matches in Croke Park involving your county."

Why were these promises made at the start of the year if they couldn't be kept? Based on the 2 Tyrone championship matches to date they are doing a very poor job at promoting this scheme. What will season ticket holders be charged for Sunday? I don't think there is any way of segregating the terrace and cement seats on Sunday so I assume its 15 euro's in. As far as I know we are due a 5 euro reduction for tickets for this game. Does this mean we will only be charged 10 euro in? My guess is we will still be charged 15 euro even though we aren't getting what we were guarenteed. Also the clubs were told they were only getting 2 covered stand seats for Sunday as players and season tickets holders had to be accomadated. Were have the tickets for the stand went?

If its 15 euro into the concrete stand area then you should definitely only be charged 10 euro. If you are charged the full price, you should all complain en masse. Seems the organisers of this, and the Ulster Council, in particular are making little effort with it since the start of championship.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

KIDDO 4

Extra tickets purchased for Tyrone v Armagh  were charged at 25 euro,  when the credit card bill came =22.75 sterling  with the same tickets available from the clubs at 20.00 sterling, is this scheme  really any benefit  , why are we not  getting  a stand ticket  for Sunday , once again total farcial muck up by theUlster  council .
And on another topic   the price of programmes  retail at 3 euro  approx  2.50  sterling for the  fans  who tender euro, while  those  who tender sterling get the programmes at 2.00 sterling  , thus  fans pay in sterling for everything if at all possible.