Help with a Mobile Phone

Started by FermPundit, February 22, 2009, 12:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

I haven't been able to send any text messages on my phone since this afternoon. I keep getting this error message:

Memory full. Close some applications and try again

I have closed all applications but it doesn't make any difference. I deleted my inbox during the week so I don't think it's a memory issue.

Has anyone had this problem before? If so, how did they fix it?

Thanks
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

FermPundit

Caid

What phone have you got FP? A Nokia N95 is it?

I have a Sony Erricsson k810i.  A similar thing happened whereby I couldnt get into my messages at all (inbox, outbox, drafts or anything).  Had to bring it in to the shop.  They said it was a problem with software on it.  They fixed it anyhow.  But I lost the phone, got a new one, and a week later same thing happened again!

Your problem sounds a wee bit different though.

On a different note I made some butternut squash soup tonight.
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

muppet

Quote from: Caid on February 22, 2009, 12:41:18 AM

I have a Sony Erricsson k810i.  A similar thing happened whereby I couldnt get into my messages at all (inbox, outbox, drafts or anything).  Had to bring it in to the shop.  They said it was a problem with software on it.  They fixed it anyhow.  But I lost the phone, got a new one, and a week later same thing happened again!

Will it go up or down on monday? (urgent answer needed!)
MWWSI 2017

FermPundit

Quote from: Caid on February 22, 2009, 12:41:18 AM

Yep, it's a Nokia N95. I did a google search to try and find a fix but there doesn't appear to be a general consensus on how to overcome the problem.

Enjoy your soup Caid!

ziggysego

Be thankful you don't have a N73. It has reduced me to tears on many occasions. Hateful phone. Pints will back me up on that one.
Testing Accessibility