The official Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by carribbear, February 04, 2009, 08:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carribbear

carribbear

DownFanatic

The Watcher Pat

Are you the bard in disguise? Or has someone logged on to the same computer as you?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

carribbear

Doogie Browser

Andy 'shagger' Goram, pride of every loyalist wife in Sandy Row

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Rav67

I see Huns fans have started a "we deserve better" campaign.  In light of recent and not so recent behaviour, I don't think they do!

carribbear

Quote from: Rav67 on February 04, 2009, 08:44:19 PM
I see Huns fans have started a "we deserve better" campaign.  In light of recent and not so recent behaviour, I don't think they do!

Now now, have respect on the Raingers thread.....

Doogie Browser

I have been a teddy bear all my life, but to be honest some of our fans piss me off.  I see some Celtic fans on their thread have major issues with their side too, I know what they mean sometimes, I guess thats something we have in common  :(

Dougal Maguire

My favourite player in recent times would have to be Sebastian Rosental. A great servant of the club. Mind you Tore Andre Flo comes a close second.
Careful now

lynchbhoy

carribbear

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2009, 09:05:06 PM
I have been a teddy bear all my life, but to be honest some of our fans piss me off.  I see some Celtic fans on their thread have major issues with their side too, I know what they mean sometimes, I guess thats something we have in common  :(

I thought it was time i came out of the closet and declared openly to the world that I'm a Rangers fan

carribbear

Quote from: carribbear on February 04, 2009, 09:22:59 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2009, 09:05:06 PM

I thought it was time i came out of the closet and declared openly to the world that I'm a Rangers fan

and i'm not adverse to dabbling in a little bit of GAA the odd time....in and out...