Terry Wogan is a c**t

Started by wrecked_em, November 14, 2008, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

kumquat

Watchin children in need here, does anyone else think zoe salmon is off her tits?  ??? Far to happy and bouncy?
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

ziggysego

I was thinking the same kumquat. She called Nolan fat at one stage and said something about him fancing a male singer.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: kumquat on November 14, 2008, 10:45:23 PM
Watchin children in need here, does anyone else think zoe salmon is off her tits?  ??? Far to happy and bouncy?
f**k that rubbish on regional BBC, you just missed the Sugababes on channel 974 from London - quality.  

kumquat

Quote from: ziggysego on November 14, 2008, 10:47:00 PM
I was thinking the same kumquat. She called Nolan fat at one stage and said something about him fancing a male singer.

She is fooked ziggy, that's what happens when u hit the "big time"

bridgegael

Quote from: kumquat on November 14, 2008, 10:45:23 PM

i actually thought the same myself,  and i knew rightly that someone would mention it on here to.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

under the bar

QuoteWatchin children in need here, does anyone else think zoe salmon is off her tits?  Huh Far to happy and bouncy?

Zoe the hoover?

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

kumquat

ziggysego

She's good friends with Holly aged 8 from Kent.
Testing Accessibility

milltown row

Zoe is fine lads. no need to give her any slagging.

Yes I Would

Fine but a complete dose of shite.
I used to enjoy Children and need but Ballbag Nolan and that loud bitch, made me switch to Pat Kenny!!

balladmaker

QuoteI used to enjoy Children and need but Ballbag Nolan and that loud bitch, made me switch to Pat Kenny!!

Feck, it must have been bad!  Kenny is having to re-cycle his guests every few months now, that's how bad the Late Late has got. 

And yes....thon Salmon one is definitely off her face.

Yes I Would

Three priests on from the North, Lilly Savage and Jonah Lomu!!  Decent guests tonight.
Singers had cracking voices, and looks like they are gonna make a lot of dough!!