An Mhí Vs Gallimh,___19:00, 9/7/2011___Pairc Tailteann, An Uaimh

Started by thejuice, June 27, 2011, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Haven't the 2 teams fallen a long way in 10 years ? Meath obviously had a head start.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thejuice

Meath 0-08
Galway 0-09

King off
Meade off

Crawford on
Eoghan Reilly on
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

I love it when the opposition can't score for whatever is the period elapsed in the second half. 
All the subs is another good sign
How many forwards scored is the other one. 

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tubberman

Meath will probably get one point in the second half, like Galway did in McHale Park.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

thejuice

thejuice

seafoid

13 wides for Mead.
4 mins injury time

Brian Farrell to level for Meath

thejuice

Meath 0-11
Galway 0-10

Bray and Farrell with 2 scores

2 minutes to go

thejuice

Meath 0-11
Galway 0-10

brendan murphy saves a shot on goal with the last kick.

heart jumped out of me mouth and into me lap.

Jesus christ

GalwayBayBoy

Meath keeper with a great save apparently to stop a certain goal with last kick of the game.

thejuice