USFC Qtr Final - Armagh V Down - Athletic Grounds 28th May 7:30pm

Started by Brick Tamlin, April 13, 2011, 10:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The Worker on May 16, 2011, 09:33:51 PM
Is this game all ticketed?

you reckon there will be many tubes in utd tops at it?

Not as many tubes with Down jersies on!!  :P

(or Celtic probably!  ;))

naka

oisin( newry democrat) is fairly putting the boot into the guys who turned down joining the panel, he says that armagh are struggling with around 20 players is this true.
i dont know of anybody who would have had a chance of playing turning down armagh but maybe i am mis informed
on a side note desperate news for R Clarke, but should the medical team not have made the call for an operation last summer rather than waste a year in the young man`s football career
regal like the look of your team save for mor at centre half forward, i felt mc kiernan bullied him last time around in newry, dont know who else to play there though

mackers

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

naka

orchard 8195

Quote from: naka on May 17, 2011, 09:46:58 AM
oisin( newry democrat) is fairly putting the boot into the guys who turned down joining the panel, he says that armagh are struggling with around 20 players is this true.
i dont know of anybody who would have had a chance of playing turning down armagh but maybe i am mis informed
on a side note desperate news for R Clarke, but should the medical team not have made the call for an operation last summer rather than waste a year in the young man`s football career
regal like the look of your team save for mor at centre half forward, i felt mc kiernan bullied him last time around in newry, dont know who else to play there though
Who declined the offer?

jobo11

some granemmore lads, some cross also. doesn't like good at moment but we will survive  ;D

armaghniac

You'd think they would launch the kit in Down rather than in Armagh. I suppose they want a place where some GAA people live.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

NP 76

Think they wanted to launch it in the county the boasts a great one in a row team

Leo

The anxiety of Armagh to claim some territory in the county town of Down smacks of an inferiorty complex suitable to the one_in_a_row brigade.
Fierce tame altogether

Orior

Quote from: Leo on May 17, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
The anxiety of Armagh to claim some territory in the county town of Down smacks of an inferiorty complex suitable to the one_in_a_row brigade.

Well, you won a couple of all-irelands with Armagh men on the team, didnt ye?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

David McKeown

In the absence of Clarke and probably Swift for the whole Championship would there be something to be said for trying to tempt Oisin out of retirement just to fill a whole for this year.  Although past his best Armagh arent exactly blessed with good scoring forwards at the minute.  Probably too late now for the Down game but something to look at for the qualifiers?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

naka

here comes 6

Quote from: naka on May 17, 2011, 10:30:54 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 17, 2011, 11:24:14 AM
Quote from: naka on May 17, 2011, 11:07:56 AM
Is David mc kenna from cross still on the panel?

Yeah
Does he have a chance of starting against our mourne friends
We are no friends of yours so you should retract that statement NAKA