NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Jack McCarron seems to regularly eat up Dublin for a living. He so hard to gauge, looks slow but 2 great feet.

Milltown Row2

Unless Monaghan implode they'll put Dublin into Div 2
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 27, 2022, 03:07:47 PM
Jack McCarron seems to regularly eat up Dublin for a living. He so hard to gauge, looks slow but 2 great feet.

He has undoubted ability but can be streaky however he is giving Fitzsummons the run around today.

RedHand88

Tyrone are playing like they need the points to stay up. McCurry is a special talent.

Wildweasel74

Monaghan don't win this, they have been robbed

KickPass

Cheating dubs are down. Good riddance. Cheats never prosper!!

Armagh Girl

Well Done Monaghan!  Fully Deserved, after all the easy frees the Dubs were given today !

Schkite

Oh my god, that stuff isn't good for the heart.

Jack McCarron, take a bow! He already put in an incredible performance, but the balls on him to land that free, my god

yellowcard

Fitting end that McCarron got the winner it would have been a travesty if the Dubs had got anything for a listless display. The end of the Dubs era.

Wildweasel74

The Armagh and, Donegal subs making a fool of themselves here. About time the Gaa enforces serious rules for this shit.

KickPass

Armagh shithousery on full display again. Can't take their batin'

Itchy

Another row and what's the common denominator?

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on March 27, 2022, 03:27:54 PM
Another row and what's the common denominator?
Can't hear you from Division 1 shout a bit louder.

Armagh18

Quote from: Schkite on March 27, 2022, 03:24:22 PM
Oh my god, that stuff isn't good for the heart.

Jack McCarron, take a bow! He already put in an incredible performance, but the balls on him to land that free, my god
Fair play, would have expected Beggan to hit it

omagh_gael

Tyrone game seemed like a cracker!! Unreal there isn't better coverage of final day in the league.