What really scares you?

Started by corn02, February 12, 2009, 04:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derry Dolly

rats  :-[
dying by drowning..or at all really
losin my job with the stupid credit crunch  >:(
AND being told by a fortune teller not so long ago i was gonna have SIX children!wtf? :o :o

leenie

Quote from: SidelineKick on February 13, 2009, 02:37:38 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on February 13, 2009, 02:32:40 PM
Sometimes if I'm standing near deep water, be it on a river bank, dock, ship or bridge, I get this really scary, strong, weird compulsion to jump in. Ever happen anyone else?

Yes. Also I can't walk past an iron without touching the face of it. Don't know what thats about!

same here..... at school i got a bad burn because for some reason i just wanted to lay my hand flat on a hot plate in science....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SidelineKick

Quote from: leenie on February 16, 2009, 05:08:45 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on February 13, 2009, 02:37:38 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on February 13, 2009, 02:32:40 PM
Sometimes if I'm standing near deep water, be it on a river bank, dock, ship or bridge, I get this really scary, strong, weird compulsion to jump in. Ever happen anyone else?

Yes. Also I can't walk past an iron without touching the face of it. Don't know what thats about!

same here..... at school i got a bad burn because for some reason i just wanted to lay my hand flat on a hot plate in science....

:D Can't say I've done that! I just tap it to see if its hot or not. Not that it matters either way!!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

Quote from: Derry Dolly on February 16, 2009, 07:37:25 AM
rats  :-[
dying by drowning..or at all really
losin my job with the stupid credit crunch  >:(
AND being told by a fortune teller not so long ago i was gonna have SIX children!wtf? :o :o

Ziggy! Ziggy! Ziggy!

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

TacadoirArdMhacha

The thought of knowing you're going to die. I mean obviously we all die eventually but I really hope I know nothing about it before it happens. I know I'd deal terribly with having a terminal illness like cancer.

On a more mundane note, as a kid I useta be terrified of them stairs with gaps between every step. Had a fierce fear of falling in between them!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

bredaghgael86

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 16, 2009, 05:24:08 PM
The thought of knowing you're going to die. I mean obviously we all die eventually but I really hope I know nothing about it before it happens. I know I'd deal terribly with having a terminal illness like cancer.

On a more mundane note, as a kid I useta be terrified of them stairs with gaps between every step. Had a fierce fear of falling in between them!

Yea im the same, it terrifies me that i might have to sit in a doctors office to e told ive only a certain amount of time  left to live.  Also i wouldnt say scared, but id hate the thought of going to jail.  Infact, it does scare me. not getting my dissertation done, but thats not really a big thing.

leenie

i am scared that hangovers will get worse as i get older!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

milltown row

saffron sam2

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 12, 2009, 05:09:24 PM
Well i went to fortune teller last wk and she had me granda talking to me, so she said anyway, she described things noone else could have known. So there must be something else out there  :)

I'm thinking you didn't get value for money here.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet