Anonymous returns!

Started by ziggysego, May 14, 2007, 05:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Anonymous returns!
Jason Byrne is back with six more celebs and bag full of special fx!

About the Show
Presented by Jason Byrne and featuring Ronan Keating, Ken Doherty, Patrick Kielty, Pamela Flood, Keith Barry and Lucy Kennedy, Anonymous is set, once again to put some of the nation's favourite household names in some pretty funny and bizarre situations.

Watch - as Ronan Keating goes shoplifting, sets up his Dad and gets one over on Gift Grub's Mario Rosenstock.

Laugh - as we turn Ken Doherty into a priest and put him playing snooker against Alex Higgins.

See also Patrick Kielty transformed into Betty Silverman, a New York TV reporter interviewing the North's political leaders for her documentary, "The Troubles With Comedy". Witness Pamela Flood become a fully fledged member of the "fur coat no knickers" brigade as she morphs into an over-bearing D4 mother, setting up VIP Magazine's Michael O'Doherty and her Off the Rails co-presenter, Caroline Morahan.

One of the more hilarious moments is magician Keith Barry setting up Radio One's Brenda Donoghue a host of unsuspecting tele-sales folk and his own mother when he transforms into Indian motivational guru, Kavi Shergill.

And finally....see our biggest reaction ever, as we turn Lucy Kennedy into an English geezer and get her to set up her own manager, Joanne Byrne - with a little help from Louis Walsh

Don't know if anyone here has seen it before, but it's fantastic. Watch it tonight on RTÉ 2 at 9.30pm!
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Don't like Jason Byrne at all,often see him in pub in Ballinteer and he acts like a complete knob
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I'm not a huge fan of Jason's myself, but it can be good. However the show is excellent and he isn't in it too much.
Testing Accessibility

GalwayBayBoy

QuoteWitness Pamela Flood become a fully fledged member of the "fur coat no knickers" brigade as she morphs into an over-bearing D4 mother

Does that even require any transformation or special fx?

QuoteAnd finally....see our biggest reaction ever, as we turn Lucy Kennedy into an English geezer

I always thought she was a man anyway.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 14, 2007, 05:09:32 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Jason's myself, but it can be good. However the show is excellent and he isn't in it too much.

Is it everyone called Jason or just Jason Byrne :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 14, 2007, 05:32:22 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 14, 2007, 05:09:32 PM

Is it everyone called Jason or just Jason Byrne :D

Jerk!  >:(

:D
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Tonight it's Paddy Kielty. Apparently he fools David Ervine. Should be an interesting one.
Testing Accessibility

The Bottom Brick

Jason Byrne is the most annoying talentless person on TV
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Craig Doyle is on it tonight. He plays an Argentina fan, who wants his country to join the 6 Nations. Apparently he winds up George Hook good and proper!  :D
Testing Accessibility