Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotwocharlie

promotion pints more like relegation

pintsofguinness

Well a long way to go yet but we would need to pull our socks up, and quickly, or we could easily be at the wrong end of the table.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Real1995

Pints hav yuz got injurys,cause i am really surprised by dat result??
Nice guys always finish second!

Legs11

Quote from: Real1995 on May 03, 2008, 01:01:17 PM

managers are fools think tat the reason....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Real1995 on May 03, 2008, 01:01:17 PM

I don't know real however it shouldn't matter, the 'bridge have enough quality within the panel to beat most of the division 2 teams, and done exactly that last year when crippled with injures.  Dropping points the way we are is not good enough for a club with promotion ambitions but they're a good bunch of lads with a good mangement so hopefully the bad spell won't last too long.  I'd just think we'd need to be careful as it's very easy to find yourself at the wrong end of the table. 

winsamsoon

Dromintee beat the clans by 1 point. The match was terrible another dubious free kick awarded against marsden for again going for a one , two. (can't fanthom why a ref would think a forward would want to foul a defender when he was running in full flight for a return ball) But despite that a dull game with a deserved result dromintee being more clinical up front and used the ball better.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Luckily Clans got a few dubious decisions close to goal to even it out then Win.

I actually thought it was quite a good game, certainly our best performance of the season because it is not often you leave Lurgan with the points.

winsamsoon

Fair enough corn lad the better team won. But you have to question that decision against marsden  ??? Things are not going very well this year to date. we would need to be getting our act together

pintsofguinness

Who was the referee corn?

In the interests of fair play I'm sure the Clans lads won't want him refereeing any of their games again. 

corn02

I think both teams got some soft frees, but thats what you get when the ref shows up late and has to wear a Clans strip because he forgot his gear.

What is the deal with Oldham Win?

Is number 15 Marty Lavery's bro, they play and look very alike, he was very good from frees.

winsamsoon

No pints  thought the ref was ok apart from that incident but it wasn't a game changing one like.  That goalie skip e ref was wearing was a tight fit for him too  :D :D. Oldha has quit the year, he has a new wee kid and hasn't the time. Number 15 corn is Ronan o Hara, he's a decent player and is very quick and almost impossible to mark if the correct ball goes in.

corn02

I thought I saw Oldham on your bench but obviously not, you still have a very big midfield.

Yeah him and Lavery are very quick onto the ball.

anportmorforjfc

any results from todays games?

Our Nail Loney

Any news from the armagh wexford challenge game, what sort of a team was put out or anything

diesel-smuggler

cruppen stole 2 points at the death in whitecross!

an injury time goal from seamus kane put cruppen 1 point in the lead at the final whistle - 2nd half performance can only be described as dire! first half was decent enough working for eack other and using the ball, second half they just stopped!

hopefully this will start the ball rolling for us this season!