Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

They're really overdoing it on Berbatov's goal, as if it's the springboard for a season full of success. "Is this the real beginning of his United career?" Richard Keys talks some shite!

paco

I was hoping we'd heard the end of England's WC performance. These pair of tubes are convinced it's Capello's fault.

ross4life

Quote from: paco on August 08, 2010, 04:58:03 PM
They're really overdoing it on Berbatov's goal, as if it's the springboard for a season full of success. "Is this the real beginning of his United career?" Richard Keys talks some shite!

Over the top on SKY yes but 20 passes great finish better than any of the rubbish we saw in the World cup
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2010, 05:14:46 PM
Quote from: paco on August 08, 2010, 05:09:43 PM
I was hoping we'd heard the end of England's WC performance. These pair of tubes are convinced it's Capello's fault.

Its very simple mate, turn it over as soon as game is finished. Works a treat for me

Wouldn't want to miss anything, like the montage they just showed of Monday night football which has got me excited for the start of the season.

ross4life

Chelsea will be expecting 15 points from there opening 5 games so it's important United keep pace.. with games v liverpool, Everton & Fulham it won't be easy
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

magpie seanie

They all count no matter how they go in. I think that lad is going to be brilliant for United. A breath of fresh air.

Gaaboardmod3

LAds, just took away my tongue in cheek thread title there. You won't be able to change the title unless Fullback comes back, or ye start a new one.

Cheers

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: ross4life on August 08, 2010, 05:53:03 PM

:D

In the end of season stats will that count as a header??  With his own assist?

Will someone please inform football commentators (I have emailed 5Live and the BBC on this to no avail) that the Spanish name Javier is pronounced "Hav ee er" not "Have ee ay".  He's not French!!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on August 09, 2010, 12:06:10 PM

Will someone please inform football commentators (I have emailed 5Live and the BBC on this to no avail) that the Spanish name Javier is pronounced "Hav ee er" not "Have ee ay".  He's not French!!

Funny I emailed them too, as it's not pronounced 'Hav ee er' it's pronounced 'lucky, dirty, little f**king Manc bollax'. I think you've a better chance than me!  :)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2010, 12:49:35 PM

You have too much time on your hands!!

With 1850 odd posts I think that's stating the obvious Boycey ;D
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2010, 02:55:04 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 09, 2010, 01:59:53 PM

Funny I emailed them too, as it's not pronounced 'Hav ee er' it's pronounced 'lucky, dirty, little f**king Manc bollax'. I think you've a better chance than me!  :)

Surely you have forgot diving and cheating off that list???

Ak sure I was only being civil.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 09, 2010, 01:59:53 PM

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Boycey on August 10, 2010, 10:48:55 AM
Looks like the English clubs missed out on Ozil

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/7936347/Barcelona-agree-deal-for-Mesut-Ozil-with-Manchester-United-and-Chelsea-too-slow.html

Seems very cheap, mind you before the World Cup how many of us would have been shouting his name from the rooftops

He becomes a free agent in January I think so they have to cash in on him now.