Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolloutking

It was many moons ago when i played football. TSome people agreed with the decision, some didn't. Team was split and it had a negative effect overall. Whereas if the tout had said nothing instead of bringing it up that the man had 3 or 4 pints at a wedding 2 weeks before a game, everything would have been orite

Tout

What are you on rolloutking?? Trust you to support the drinkers. Just because you do not take your sport seriously, isn't that right DUDE  :D

umgolaarmagh

Dont think i will be home for it, got a county final in a few weeks so got to take it easy

Tout

Another point that I should have made to you rolloutking is that intact 3 or 4 pints 2 weeks before a match isn't as bad as drinking the head of urself  at a formal 3 days before a county final? There should be no drinking fullstop and by the way wouldn't you like to no who I am DUDE  ;)

rolloutking

dont worry Tout, i seen your email address before you took it down.

winsamsoon

Quote from: rolloutking on September 15, 2009, 04:38:31 PM
dont worry Tout, i seen your email address before you took it down.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I could almost hear your chin drop tout as the king nailed you there
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Onion Bag

Quote from: rolloutking on September 15, 2009, 02:15:41 PM
QuoteWhy are you so bothered, were you one of the Culprits

No....but I was part of a team one time where one of the better players was at a wedding and had a few pints during a drinks ban. Nothing major. One of the other players was after his place and decided to tout to the managers and the rest of the team knowing he would get on if the man who had a few points was dropped. As the rest of the team subsquently knew about it the managers hands where tied and they had to drop the player and the tout got in the team, not on merit but just because he was a squealing ****.

Did yous win your match RK?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Can anyone get the odds up for the replay on Fri night
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

harlechman

illdecide

Just seen boyle Sports has Harps 4/5 Clans 5/4...

Bar One Racing...anyone?

robertemmet

All the best to the Armagh minor team and management on Sunday.

rolloutking

QuoteJust seen boyle Sports has Harps 4/5 Clans 5/4...

Boyle sports has clans na gael at 9/1 for the championship outright and the harps at 10/1......

How can the harps be favourite for friday night but still be longer odds than clans for the championship outright?....wtf?

IVEDECIDED

Because they may think that if they won the Clans would have a better chance of beating the Ogs than the Harps would etc

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on September 16, 2009, 10:31:26 AM
Because they may think that if they won the Clans would have a better chance of beating the Ogs than the Harps would etc

I've £200 on the clans to beat Harps this Fri nite and thats just because i've been dropped :D :D :D

rolloutking

Unless Clans have players returning from injury or suspension in the next few weeks I cant see how they could be underdogs on friday but still be better favourites for the championship than the harps. What logic or probabilty do Boyle Sports use that suggests the Clans would be better placed to beat the Ogs than the Harps?