Predict the 2012 NFL Division 4 winners

Started by BennyCake, January 31, 2012, 01:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 2012 NFL Division 4 title?

Carlow
2 (5%)
Clare
0 (0%)
Fermanagh
20 (50%)
Kilkenny
4 (10%)
Leitrim
4 (10%)
Limerick
6 (15%)
London
2 (5%)
Waterford
1 (2.5%)
Wicklow
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: February 05, 2012, 01:57:29 PM

BennyCake

Half a dozen teams could win Division 4.

I'll go for Fermanagh.

sammymaguire

Quote from: BennyCake on January 31, 2012, 01:57:29 PM
Half a dozen teams could win Division 4.

I'll go for Fermanagh.

Me too Benny!!  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

AZOffaly

Onlooker

Fermanagh for me, but would not write off Wicklow.  Bet of the year - kilkenny to finish last.

Croí na hÉireann

Limerick and Fermanagh to come up with Fermanagh to win the final purely for the fact that it'll be worth more to them.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Keane

AQMP

The Canavan factor might swing it for Fermanagh

Captain Obvious

Give and Go

It isn't as clear cut as the nordies think! Most of the teams in the Division would fancy beating Fermanagh, especially playing them at home. As far as I know Canavan isn't playing with them... Give them def wins away over London, Kilkenny. Waterford very hard beat in Dungarvan and Carlow will be tricky if still in contention at the second last game which they should be as their first three games could seem them gather a head of steam.
Clare in Enniskillen should be a win, Wicklow and Limerick will be battles and Should beat Leitrim in final round.

Between Limerick, Fermanagh, Carlow, Waterford, Wicklow to win it...

haranguerer

Quote from: Give and Go on January 31, 2012, 06:51:33 PM
It isn't as clear cut as the nordies think! Most of the teams in the Division would fancy beating Fermanagh, especially playing them at home. As far as I know Canavan isn't playing with them... Give them def wins away over London, Kilkenny. Waterford very hard beat in Dungarvan and Carlow will be tricky if still in contention at the second last game which they should be as their first three games could seem them gather a head of steam.
Clare in Enniskillen should be a win, Wicklow and Limerick will be battles and Should beat Leitrim in final round.

Between Limerick, Fermanagh, Carlow, Waterford, Wicklow to win it...

This is true

Blowitupref

Two wins from two for Fermanagh today & with Kilkenny to play next things are starting to look up for the ernesiders.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

BennyCake

Only one correctly guessed Wicklow. He was probably from Wicklow though  ;D