?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tippabu

What a strike biton......quickly joining vvd as our outstanding player

tippabu

2 all. Soft late pen but it was a pen

illdecide

Got my 4 tickets there today for next Wed game, they're selling fast. I'd expect about 50k at the match. I was able to pick kids tickets on the website. U13's were £12, U16's were £19 and adult £27.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

reddgnhand

Quote from: illdecide on August 13, 2015, 02:08:27 PM
Got my 4 tickets there today for next Wed game, they're selling fast. I'd expect about 50k at the match. I was able to pick kids tickets on the website. U13's were £12, U16's were £19 and adult £27.

Hope you have a great night. Not been here the last few days was expecting a lot of chat on Scott Alan. f**king Brilliant. 

illdecide

Dunno about Glasgow but I'm 40 mins down the road and its lashing down...could be a night for error's but hope they all go Celtic's way. A 2-0 result would be perfect but I'd even take a 1-0 but if this rain doesn't let up there could be a few goals tonight. C'mon the Hoops.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

Quote from: illdecide on August 19, 2015, 02:46:42 PM
Dunno about Glasgow but I'm 40 mins down the road and its lashing down...could be a night for error's but hope they all go Celtic's way. A 2-0 result would be perfect but I'd even take a 1-0 but if this rain doesn't let up there could be a few goals tonight. C'mon the Hoops.

I'd say everyone would be be delighted with a 2 nil, Celtic always worry me at the start of European seasons you never know what you're going to get with them, last year we were relying on a team fielding ineligible players lol

tippabu

tippabu

T Fearon

Lurgan Celtic currently lead Dollingstown 3-1 in Division One of the North of Ireland Football League as well  ;D

StGallsGAA

The 2-0 was much more valuable than a 3-1.  They went gung-ho after the 3rd when they should have shut up shop and hit on the break.  Could still prove a costly error in the 2nd leg.

tippabu

Can't see us going through now, especially with efe at right back

T Fearon

Will definitely need to score in Sweden

An Watcher

Can see celtic getting one, not so sure about two though. Haven't seen celtic in ages but izaguirre used to be a good player. Now he just lashes everything up the field. Not convinced with boyata either. As for Ambrose I really don't know.  Bit of class going forward though with Forrest and johansen