Ziggy's Caption Competition - The Return!

Started by ziggysego, April 03, 2008, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

MLA daily allowance drops to Five Pounds... :-\

BennyHarp

Catholic Church say cloning has gotten out of hand!
That was never a square ball!!

Imposerous

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Gs Man

Paisley with hand on his bell-end shocker.
Keep 'er lit

AZOffaly

This should help cure that w**ker's cramp problem.

red hander

50 years of spreading hate, single-handledy starting the Troubles by whipping up anti-Catholic feeling by pure, unadulterated sectarian bile, bringing down Sunningdale and thus foisting 2,700 deaths on the six counties, seeing off all my unionist Lundy opponents, setting up Ulster Resistance who subsequently organised the import of of a massive arms shipment from South Africa that was subsequently used by then UVF and UFF to murder countless men, women and children, dancing down Garvaghey Road with tomato head Trimble and then stabbing him between the shoulder blades, rising like the shit that I am to the top and becoming First Minister where I clown around like a buffoon with my new best mate, some curly-haired ex-sniper from the Bogside ... I've done it all, I've done it all ... SO WHY THE f**k AM I SITTING IN A MIRRORED FITNESS STUDIO IN NORTH DOWN POSING WITH A DUMBELL FOR SOME PATHETIC PHOTO OPPORTUNITY? WAS IT REALLY ALL WORTH IT? WELL, WAS IT?

Hurler on the Bitch

Paisley gets his arm in training for retirement!

muppet

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, with this stupid smirk on.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive marched each of the Queen's highways;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
Yes I did, cause too much tension.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each hateful course;
Each bigoted step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When the green beat down the blue.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate them up and spat them out.
I faced the Falls and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive roared, Ive barked and cried.
I ate my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as fears subside,
I find you all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No!, did I say No?,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If he can't hate, then he has naught.
To scream the shite he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I gave the blows -
And did it my way!

---- Muppet dons flack jacket -----
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: red hander on April 07, 2008, 07:55:23 PM
50 years of spreading hate, single-handledy starting the Troubles by whipping up anti-Catholic feeling by pure, unadulterated sectarian bile, bringing down Sunningdale and thus foisting 2,700 deaths on the six counties, seeing off all my unionist Lundy opponents, setting up Ulster Resistance who subsequently organised the import of of a massive arms shipment from South Africa that was subsequently used by then UVF and UFF to murder countless men, women and children, dancing down Garvaghey Road with tomato head Trimble and then stabbing him between the shoulder blades, rising like the shit that I am to the top and becoming First Minister where I clown around like a buffoon with my new best mate, some curly-haired ex-sniper from the Bogside ... I've done it all, I've done it all ... SO WHY THE f**k AM I SITTING IN A MIRRORED FITNESS STUDIO IN NORTH DOWN POSING WITH A DUMBELL FOR SOME PATHETIC PHOTO OPPORTUNITY? WAS IT REALLY ALL WORTH IT? WELL, WAS IT?

red hander re-writes definition of caption :D