What can you say...... The man is a legend.

Started by Hereiam, October 21, 2011, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

J70

I stopped watching him after the ridiculous episode where he was "stranded" on Slieve League and jumped into a bog hole to pull the skin and some meat off a dead sheep.

Edit: forget that... that seems to be video you've linked!

GAA_Talk

I once seen him cut the throat of a Yack and drink the blood from it's neck. He was preaching on about how their were so much nutrients and 'vital' minerals to be gained from doing so. Also, he drinks his own piss. No need.

NAG1

He is a fake and full of sh*t he claims to be a suvival expert, sure he was caught staying in hotels when he was supposed to roughing it in the jungle/ desert.

He is no Ray Mears

spuds

The sheep's head is facing him suggesting either the sheep reversed into the "swamp" at great speed or entered from the other side where he could of saved himself a lot of dramatics and pulled it out without the strip show.
Of course there is another possibility !
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Denn Forever

I hope the guy on Tribe doesn't stay in Hotels.  Very good and will feed your appetite if you enjoy watching people eat disgusting things.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Windmill abu

i have recently read his autobiography "Mud Sweat & Tears". He comes across as a decent guy who has had some great adventures, but it all seems to be based on maintaining a "class/public school" existence and him trying to live up to the feats which he believes his father and grandfathers achieved. BTW his great grandfather and his grandmother were both Members of Parliament representing (I think South Down), But I dont think they were Sinn Fein.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

trileacman

I don't mind his survival "expolits" but everyone of them are fake and consist of lying and heightening the vulgarity. That sheep was dead a couple of minutes when he pulled it out. A real dead sheep swells like a bastard and becomes as stiff as a tree, that one he is working with, sure he throws it round like a rag-doll.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Puckoon

I'd be curious to know the ratio of live's saved vs lives endangered by his show.

Got to be at least a few eejits who's last words were "Bear Grylls did this on the tele"!