The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: J70 on November 17, 2015, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: heganboy on November 17, 2015, 08:47:37 PM
Friend of mine said he loves the word "c*nt", in fact he says it is one of his all time favourite words. Still maintains he has the right to punch in the mouth anybody that calls him one though.

As long as he is willing to accept  the same from anyone he himself uses it against in the same spirit!

"C*nt" is an interesting one. Run of the mill for those of us from Ireland; horrible, disgusting, lowest of the low, misogynistic slur in the US!

Is it? I knew it was seriously faux pas but I didnt know that.

I use it the odd time here, wanna see the looks I get!  ;D ;D ;D

....But in light of the above I might quit! Tho I usually be taking about men...

omaghjoe

...just to clarify, is it derogatory about women?

or

...a hateful way to call someone a woman hater?

obviously googling is NSFW

J70

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 17, 2015, 09:06:37 PM
...just to clarify, is it derogatory about women?

or

...a hateful way to call someone a woman hater?

obviously googling is NSFW

Oh, the former.

And yeah, be careful how you use it in the states!

muppet

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 17, 2015, 08:59:07 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 17, 2015, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: heganboy on November 17, 2015, 08:47:37 PM
Friend of mine said he loves the word "c*nt", in fact he says it is one of his all time favourite words. Still maintains he has the right to punch in the mouth anybody that calls him one though.

As long as he is willing to accept  the same from anyone he himself uses it against in the same spirit!

"C*nt" is an interesting one. Run of the mill for those of us from Ireland; horrible, disgusting, lowest of the low, misogynistic slur in the US!

Is it? I knew it was seriously faux pas but I didnt know that.

I use it the odd time here, wanna see the looks I get!  ;D ;D ;D

....But in light of the above I might quit! Tho I usually be taking about men...

Where in the States are you Joe?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

muppet

Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2015, 02:40:31 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2015, 02:05:37 AM
How do you police animals like this?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-identified-shooting-good-samaritan-new-orleans-medical-student-n467881

Catch the f**ker and send him down for a very long time, obviously.

Nah.

Give everyone guns so that you wouldn't need police then. Both the woman and the med student would have been armed so there would have been a shootout and the bad guy would be dead, just like the movies.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-identified-shooting-good-samaritan-new-orleans-medical-student-n467881

Nah.

Give everyone guns so that you wouldn't need police then. Both the woman and the med student would have been armed so there would have been a shootout and the bad guy would be dead, just like the movies.

Muppet - What a daft comment. I was expecting you would recommend counselling for the shooter so he can be rehabilitated.

If a cop shot the guy you'd have riots and protests and the bufoons on here would be lamenting his loss, not to mention the usual #BLM group on the telly demonising the police.

Not forgetting the candlelight vigils for him.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2015, 02:39:15 PM

Nah.

Muppet - What a daft comment. I was expecting you would recommend counselling for the shooter so he can be rehabilitated.

If a cop shot the guy you'd have riots and protests and the bufoons on here would be lamenting his loss, not to mention the usual #BLM group on the telly demonising the police.

You will have to point out where anyone has said anything about cops shooting a dangerous man brandishing a gun having just tried to kill someone. Whitey posted a video to something similar last week - maybe you'll find it in those comments.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2015, 04:12:25 PM

Nah.

You will have to point out where anyone has said anything about cops shooting a dangerous man brandishing a gun having just tried to kill someone. Whitey posted a video to something similar last week - maybe you'll find it in those comments.

Wouldn't have put it past them to make excuses...

He'd probably have had his picture plastered on the walls like Michael Brown and the other crims at the Shine A Light concert last week, featuring such a-holes as Bruce Springsteen *spit*, Nicki Minaj and John Legend (he picked his own surname).

muppet

So you are arguing and even spitting at people for arguments that 'you wouldn't put it past them to make' but that nonetheless you don't know and don't care whether they made them or not?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2015, 06:20:21 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2015, 04:12:25 PM

Nah.

Wouldn't have put it past them to make excuses...

He'd probably have had his picture plastered on the walls like Michael Brown and the other crims at the Shine A Light concert last week, featuring such a-holes as Bruce Springsteen *spit*, Nicki Minaj and John Legend (he picked his own surname).

So no one has said a word then?

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2015, 07:05:30 PM
So you are arguing and even spitting at people for arguments that 'you wouldn't put it past them to make' but that nonetheless you don't know and don't care whether they made them or not?

I don't care much for springsteen. It's not like you and your lefty pals haven't defended these crims being heralded before.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2015, 08:17:28 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2015, 07:05:30 PM

I don't care much for springsteen. It's not like you and your lefty pals haven't defended these crims being heralded before.

Really?

Prove it.

Show where I defended a murderer.
MWWSI 2017