Ulster JFC/IFC 2022

Started by DownFanatic, October 03, 2022, 11:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: The Trap on December 16, 2022, 06:20:05 PM
It was cancelled last Saturday, cancelled this Saturday, maybe cancelled on Sunday......we know the weather is to improve so just put it next Wednesday when it will definitely be playable.......no?
I'm sure most would prefer it on a Sunday rather than the Wednesday before Christmas

ck

I don't understand why more of these games can't be played Christmas week or even St.Stephens Day. Great excuse to get out of the house for supporters and neutrals!  ;D

Milltown Row2

Steel and sons cup played at Xmas... very popular
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Our AI semi fixed for the Hyde on Saturday 7th January and Clifden played their Connacht Final there. Drumlane had 3 games at Clones and we played Glasgow Gaels on their home pitch so we are having to do this the hard way.

God14

Quote from: clarshack on December 21, 2022, 01:10:30 PM
Our AI semi fixed for the Hyde on Saturday 7th January and Clifden played their Connacht Final there. Drumlane had 3 games at Clones and we played Glasgow Gaels on their home pitch so we are having to do this the hard way.

That really doesnt seem fair, cant understand that at all. No shortage of suitable neutral venues - Mullingar. Even Carrick On Shannon

clarshack

Quote from: God14 on December 21, 2022, 02:18:14 PM
Quote from: clarshack on December 21, 2022, 01:10:30 PM

That really doesnt seem fair, cant understand that at all. No shortage of suitable neutral venues - Mullingar. Even Carrick On Shannon

yeah it doesn't, plus all their players that have represented Galway at various levels are bound to have played a good few games there as well.

clarshack

Galbally 0-5 to 0-4 ahead at h/t but they really should be further ahead.

PMG1

Is anyone's stream buffering really badly or is it just mine?

clarshack

Quote from: PMG1 on December 21, 2022, 08:40:37 PM
Is anyone's stream buffering really badly or is it just mine?

Mine's ok.

clarshack

Corduff don't look like they have any natural forwards. Surprised at how poor they've been so far.

PMG1

Will Corduff keep their discipline as the game closes out? Seem like a team who play on the edge

clarshack

Quote from: PMG1 on December 21, 2022, 09:00:49 PM
Will Corduff keep their discipline as the game closes out? Seem like a team who play on the edge

Their No.14 red carded and he probably should have been red carded just before it.

Captain Obvious

Corduff 0-05 Galbally Pearses 1-09 it finished. Play Dunmore Galway next i believe.

The Trap

All fairly straightforward for Galbally. The strength of Tyrone football at intermediate and junior has been highlighted again. They got tougher tests from pomeroy killeeshil and edendork in tyrone.
Galway sides lie ahead but it could well be Kerry Tyrone finals and that's when things usually get a lot tougher. Nice to get a run like this though and the possibility of representing your club in croker

thebuzz

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 21, 2022, 09:26:59 PM
Corduff 0-05 Galbally Pearses 1-09 it finished. Play Dunmore Galway next i believe.
Saw something in the paper yesterday where they were bigging up Corduff due to their previous experience but I thought Galbally would prevail anyway.