season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAULD123

Quote from: NP 76 on June 16, 2011, 01:26:52 PM
Got e mail this morning about the Down v Clare game . It states you have to take your season ticket with you to the game and get it scaned . Your account will be charged 10 euro with no charge for the children . Have to say the info is out in plenty of time for this one

I got the email too, I guess they were waiting for card details to confirm before sending out the email. What way are you planning to travel down? I'm thinking, M1-M50-M7 to limerick and then Limerick to Ennis.

Thinking I'll leave early and get there for a bite or a drink before the game, know anywhere that would be good to go for the pre-match craic?

NP 76

Thats the way i am heading Paul hope to get away early myself but you know what women are like . Have hotel booked for sat night so hope there is a bit of craic about the town . Was down there earlier in the year at a dancing feis seems a nice town . As long as we get the result thats all thar matters

armaghniac

QuoteI'm thinking, M1-M50-M7 to limerick and then Limerick to Ennis.

4 lanes or more all the way from Newry to Ennis, and mostly motorway. The roads have improved anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

western exile

Quote from: PAULD123 on June 16, 2011, 02:12:08 PM
Got e mail this morning about the Down v Clare game . It states you have to take your season ticket with you to the game and get it scaned . Your account will be charged 10 euro with no charge for the children . Have to say the info is out in plenty of time for this one

I got the email too, I guess they were waiting for card details to confirm before sending out the email. ......
not true. They sent the email out to everyone, even those who have not yet given them any credit card details, like myself

Maguire01

I never got a call or an email about credit card details. Did get the email about arrangements for the Offaly game though.

armaghniac

While not happy with the result, the seat provided in Clones was OK. 55m from the goals, almost behind the Derry dugout and row H so over the wire. Not covered though.

Shortso79

was very happy with my seat - pity about the match ..

PAULD123

Quote from: western exile on June 16, 2011, 06:20:48 PM
Quote from: PAULD123 on June 16, 2011, 02:12:08 PM

I got the email too, I guess they were waiting for card details to confirm before sending out the email. ......
not true. They sent the email out to everyone, even those who have not yet given them any credit card details, like myself

Has anyone checked their bank account? I got the email about the tickets but the money has never left my account. Has anyone else actually been charged yet?

Atticus_Finch

Should be the usual discount Bluebell but there won't be a "discount on the discount" if that makes any sense.

I'm refering to the http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/gaa/2011/0618/1224299184110.html recent discount announced by HQ,  discount applies to central competitions and not provinicial competitions.

But would expect to get "discount on the discount" after that.

The bad news for us Derry folk is that we will have to pay an extra 10 euro for an all ireland final ticket ;-)
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

armaghniac

QuoteThe bad news for us Derry folk is that we will have to pay an extra 10 euro for an all ireland final ticket ;-)

Serves you right, be careful what you wish for.  :D
Be sure to cheer to the Armagh minors.

Goldengreen

Just got the tickets for the Donegal Tyrone game, this time thay have put us in the section LO  now just to be sure does the O indicate the open section.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Goldengreen on June 22, 2011, 10:35:09 AM
Just got the tickets for the Donegal Tyrone game, this time thay have put us in the section LO  now just to be sure does the O indicate the open section.

Yep

Goldengreen

Hey Guys I noticed this today, just after send an email to the season ticket crowd about it:

My credit  card has been charged 44 euro for this weekends match, as i have two season tickets. Now they have sent out the open stand tickets to me, these are piced at 25 euro (full price), but as a season ticket holder i am entilted to a discount of 5 euro per ticket so that would make it 20 euro per ticket x 2 for two tickets, so i should have only been charged 40 euro. Looks like they are billing be for a covered ticket at 27 euro -5 euro discount = 22 x 2 tickets = 44

funny for the donegal antrim game it was the uncovered section too, and they were priced at 25 (full price) but the covered section was 27 euro as it is for this weekend.

PAULD123

My card still hasn't been charged. Even though I called and gave them the details

western exile

Quote from: Goldengreen on June 24, 2011, 11:56:37 AM
Hey Guys I noticed this today, just after send an email to the season ticket crowd about it:

My credit  card has been charged 44 euro for this weekends match, as i have two season tickets. Now they have sent out the open stand tickets to me, these are piced at 25 euro (full price), but as a season ticket holder i am entilted to a discount of 5 euro per ticket so that would make it 20 euro per ticket x 2 for two tickets, so i should have only been charged 40 euro. Looks like they are billing be for a covered ticket at 27 euro -5 euro discount = 22 x 2 tickets = 44

funny for the donegal antrim game it was the uncovered section too, and they were priced at 25 (full price) but the covered section was 27 euro as it is for this weekend.
I think that one of the t&c of the season ticket is that you will receive the best tickets at a €5 discount.  So I think that their mistake in your case is that they have sent you the wrong tickets as you should have been entitled to a covered ticket.