season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On the 14

Bought myself two 'football feast' tickets there for 99 euro each. They get me into both quarter days and both semi days for the football. Seems very good value to me. Was going to go to both quarters anyway which would have been 77 euro after ticketmaster charges so 23 more for tickets to the two semi finals sounds like a great deal.
Tickets are in section 308 lower cusack but doesn't give rows just seat numbers. That could be the catch I suppose. Anyone have any idea whereabouts these package seats are?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: On the 14 on July 27, 2010, 04:44:46 PM
Bought myself two 'football feast' tickets there for 99 euro each. They get me into both quarter days and both semi days for the football. Seems very good value to me. Was going to go to both quarters anyway which would have been 77 euro after ticketmaster charges so 23 more for tickets to the two semi finals sounds like a great deal.
Tickets are in section 308 lower cusack but doesn't give rows just seat numbers. That could be the catch I suppose. Anyone have any idea whereabouts these package seats are?

Was having a look at these yesterday but couldn't drum up enough interest for this weekend what with it being a bank holiday. It does give the row I think, it was on "S" yesterday...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

On the 14

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 27, 2010, 04:53:49 PM

Was having a look at these yesterday but couldn't drum up enough interest for this weekend what with it being a bank holiday. It does give the row I think, it was on "S" yesterday...

Saw the 's' at one stage before the seat numbers alright but there was no mention of it as I went further in the process and none when I got the confirmation email or anything. Think it might have just stood for 'seats' or something.
Hope it's not anyway as it's only the double letters like SS or PP etc that are covered in case of rain isn't it?

donelli

Really haooy with the location of my season tickets in croke park last week (305)
not as happy with the result  :(

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: On the 14 on July 27, 2010, 05:04:28 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 27, 2010, 04:53:49 PM

Saw the 's' at one stage before the seat numbers alright but there was no mention of it as I went further in the process and none when I got the confirmation email or anything. Think it might have just stood for 'seats' or something.
Hope it's not anyway as it's only the double letters like SS or PP etc that are covered in case of rain isn't it?

It's still on "S" now so maybe you're right. Yeah, you'd want to be well up the back of the Lower Cusack to avoid the rain...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

mick999

I got these last year and ended up in really good seats..
When the tickets are available to print in your GAA account manager login in a day or 2, you'll be able to see Row and Seat numbers ...

wdusln

Saturday's tickets are up now. just printed mine off

clarshack

Row F - lower cusack. i take it that's 6 rows back and that no gobshites like maor uisce will be blocking my view?

maco

Section 305, row K so will be a great seat. Not far enough back to stay dry if it rains though. Season ticket holders are really well looked after in Croke Park.

Muzz

maco

I didn't get an e-mail. Use the link from the e-mail sent out before the Ulster final - your tickets should be there.

Muzz

Yeah thats the link I used.  logged into account and nothing there.  Must be only some that have theirs allocated or else they are keeping the better rows for the better supports ;-)  betting i get row a now :@

mick999

Quote from: mick999 on July 27, 2010, 05:26:06 PM

I got these last year and ended up in really good seats..
When the tickets are available to print in your GAA account manager login in a day or 2, you'll be able to see Row and Seat numbers ...

just got mine there as well, 308 , row FF, should be good ...

Muzz

Row RR for me.  No need for the all-weather gear.

Source

Just printed mine, Lower Cusack, section 406. Checked it up as i normally get section 306, turns out there is no section 406 :o.
I assume its just a typo, has anyone else have this problem.
I sent an email back, see what they say