Ros Minor programme on Newstalk

Started by heineken_on_tap, June 28, 2007, 01:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heineken_on_tap

Did anyone else hear the programme last night on newstalk about the Roscommon minors? Honestly was great radio with Paddy Joe going into overdrive explaining his love for Roscommon. Really enjoyed it. Just emailed newstalk to web cast it - can all other rossies do the same? Would love to pass it on to a few of the lads who came home from the US to it..

Also before anyone starts - we know it was only a minor final and it was last year but it means an awful lot to us!!

GalwayBayBoy

I nearly crashed the car while listening to it. You're man was fairly mental about Roscomon alright speaking about his great "love affair".

"Roscommon the greatest city in the word"
"The Rossies the greatest football team in the world"
"The greatest jersey in the world"

A bit of a character I'd say. ;D

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on June 28, 2007, 01:02:37 PM

Also before anyone starts - we know it was only a minor final and it was last year but it means an awful lot to us!!

No one from MAYO is going to have a go anyways, we know what ya mean, U-21 Champs 2006 & all that emotion.

Tubberman

You should do a search on YouTube for Ros minors.
They have the video, but with Shannonside commentary from Willie Hegarty and Seamus Duke. Absolutely hilarious, but shows you how much it meant to the Rossies. Such emotion! 
Jim Carney was nearly as excited as Fergal O'Donnell when he was interviewing him.

Looks like they'll do well again this year, nice to see as long as it doesn't become too much of a habit  ;)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Tubberman on June 28, 2007, 01:56:34 PM
You should do a search on YouTube for Ros minors.
They have the video, but with Shannonside commentary from Willie Hegarty and Seamus Duke. Absolutely hilarious, but shows you how much it meant to the Rossies. Such emotion! 
Jim Carney was nearly as excited as Fergal O'Donnell when he was interviewing him.

Looks like they'll do well again this year, nice to see as long as it doesn't become too much of a habit  ;)

ya I have them in my e-mails, will try and find them, I actually got emotional watching them, Up da Whest!

gerry

Listening to the radio today (Thurs) they said they going to put it on podcast for tomorrow. Guest you get the link on their web page.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

GalwaySham

yeah, heard that too. Excellent stuff

thebandit

I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a link to this programme? Thanks!

thebandit

Well lads, does anyone know where I'd get it? Thanks