Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alba2

Any word how the trials went the other night - who was taking part in them?

Fíor Gael

Anyone got a list of the sqaud for the McKenna cup?

Banana Man

think the squad is on hoganstand under the story about ambrose....

supersub

D Alder
G McArdle
D Gordon
A Brannigan
D Rooney
A Carr
P Fitzpatrick
K King
L Doyle
M Poland
B Coulter
P Devlin
J Clarke
M Clarke
C Murdock
K Anderson
J Colgan
B McArdle
C Laverty
R Sexton
C Maginn
R Murtagh
M McCartan
C Poland
P McPolin
D Sheerin

redandblackareback

Lookin down the list maybe Benny, Martin Clarke and Declan Rooney could do with a break.. Play a completely new 15 and lets see what they have... This is a make or break year for a lot of these guys..

The likes of Peter Fitzpatrick, Aidan Carr, Kevin Anderson who have been around the panel for a while now need to really step up to the mark.. Unfortunately if they dont they could find themselves out in the cold..

Not sure if young Paul Devlin and young Paul Mc Polin are up to this level of football just yet unfortunately... Two great talents but not senior inter county level. Am I right in thinking their both still U21 this year ??

All in all looking forward to seeing us back in action!

D Alder
G McArdle
D Gordon
A Brannigan
D Rooney
A Carr
P Fitzpatrick
K King
L Doyle
M Poland
B Coulter
P Devlin
J Clarke
M Clarke
C Murdock
K Anderson
J Colgan
B McArdle
C Laverty
R Sexton
C Maginn
R Murtagh
M McCartan
C Poland
P McPolin
D Sheerin

Brick Tamlin

Quote from: redandblackareback on December 16, 2010, 01:57:17 PM

Lookin down the list maybe Benny, Martin Clarke and Declan Rooney could do with a break.. Play a completely new 15 and lets see what they have... This is a make or break year for a lot of these guys..

The likes of Peter Fitzpatrick, Aidan Carr, Kevin Anderson who have been around the panel for a while now need to really step up to the mark.. Unfortunately if they dont they could find themselves out in the cold..

Not sure if young Paul Devlin and young Paul Mc Polin are up to this level of football just yet unfortunately... Two great talents but not senior inter county level. Am I right in thinking their both still U21 this year ??

All in all looking forward to seeing us back in action!

D Alder
G McArdle
D Gordon
A Brannigan
D Rooney
A Carr
P Fitzpatrick
K King
L Doyle
M Poland
B Coulter
P Devlin
J Clarke
M Clarke
C Murdock
K Anderson
J Colgan
B McArdle
C Laverty
R Sexton
C Maginn
R Murtagh
M McCartan
C Poland
P McPolin
D Sheerin

T O Hare

What happens a club that plays under 16's at under 20 level ?????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

supersub

A few years ago ballyholland were thrown out of the tournament when they fielded a certain Robbie White, can't mind who they were playing but they complained after harps beat them and harps were put out. They then appealed and got back in and White played the game v us in next round. This is when it was u21 however. So a bit up in the air i think! Why do u ask?

T O Hare

Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2010, 06:50:20 PM
A few years ago ballyholland were thrown out of the tournament when they fielded a certain Robbie White, can't mind who they were playing but they complained after harps beat them and harps were put out. They then appealed and got back in and White played the game v us in next round. This is when it was u21 however. So a bit up in the air i think! Why do u ask?

I heard that a club played under 16's last weekend. I don't know how true it is though???

supersub

Heard it myself, was waiting to see if you said who haha! I think it is true alright.

T O Hare

Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2010, 07:18:29 PM
Heard it myself, was waiting to see if you said who haha! I think it is true alright.

I aint one to gossip ;D ;)

Square Ball

Is it a case of that this years u16s that will be minors next year are allowed to play?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

downjim

Quote from: T O Hare on December 16, 2010, 07:24:31 PM
Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2010, 07:18:29 PM

I aint one to gossip ;D ;)

Slabbers!!!

wavesofTORRES

supersub

Downjim shut up and stop your childish comments once again.

The team in question was offered a replay by county board this morning if they wanted I believe.