Transport 21 at its best "Luas and Dublin bus crash"

Started by gerrykeegan, September 16, 2009, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

botman

Can't them Mexican's do nothing right? NAMA, church scandals, planning tribunals and now trains and buses colliding!

Surely the "26" want to part of the"6" and not the "6" want to be part of the "26"?

Keep them at it.

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

I was going to post something serious, but all these jokes made me lose my train of though.
Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

No offence lads, but early internet reports are that people are seriously injured. How can that be funny?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Gnevin

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on September 16, 2009, 04:57:28 PM
No offence lads, but early internet reports are that people are seriously injured. How can that be funny?

Everything has some humour in it for the famous Irish wit .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Didn't realise
Testing Accessibility

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Was about to post the same thing....Dumb and Dumber (Gnevin and Tankie) don't seem to care though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 16, 2009, 10:35:25 PM

Was about to post the same thing....Dumb and Dumber (Gnevin and Tankie) don't seem to care though
Given you and O'Neil's track record  ::)

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on September 16, 2009, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 16, 2009, 10:35:25 PM

Given you and O'Neil's track record  ::)

must not have been enough Dublin woman and children involved for LL to see it a funny....
Grand Slam Saturday!

Bud Wiser

I shall refrain from making any comment on this thread other than to understand that Gnevin and Tankie can see the joke about the Integration of the Transport system without wishing any ill will towards anyone injured at all in the crash, serious or otherwise.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

CĂșig huaire

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.