The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on January 06, 2010, 06:09:18 PM
Is this not a club thread. ps why does it bother you if your from the cuchulainns and you dont seem to even know that the chair and secretary has been appointed. Only making an observation and noting comments made by a few members. :( ps discussion on the matter now closed from me as i will find out directly.

Do you always have to slabber and try to stir shite on the Harps thread?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thewanderer

Stew go back to ur Eskimo hut in foreign places. What would you know anyway. bye bye

Candyman

Nippy has his hand in plaster so carrying the coffin would be somewhat difficult!!
Being the great Harpsman you are Wanderer I thought you would have known that...  ;)

thewanderer

did know that candy no other players available for such an important event. just thought it strange no other reason. >:(

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on January 07, 2010, 11:53:39 AM
did know that candy no other players available for such an important event. just thought it strange no other reason. >:(

wankerer,who was the ogs men on guard duty?could they notall be kitted out the same?

el_cuervo_fc

Hound maybe that should be kep to the Ogs thread.  Is the wanderer not a Harps man anyway?

davo

ogs had 6 on guard duty. 4 senior players in their senior tracksuits and 2 committee members in their pearse og committee suits. dont know why i even bothered to reply to that though.

thewanderer

ps well said el, maybe im blind but i saw ciaran mc kinney dressed in a formal ogs jacket, tie and trousers the same as the other captains of the other local club captains and james clifford. hound obviously goes to remedial classes and has bad eyesight. :D

RealSpiritof98

Was the club was represented?

Yes!!!!!

by who?

James Clifford

who cares?

Nobody!

end of story.

On a more Harps note, looking forward to the new season with renewed optimism, promotion is a must and another good run in the championship, if we're being realistic i'll take a championship in the next 3-5 years, but its amazing how quick teams can both improve and implode

thewanderer

Happy New Year Realspirit hope you had a good time. Thank god thats the end of that, know not to ask innocent questions again. ;)

Na Clairsigh

I rarely post on the forum but merely use it to keep up to date by dropping in now and again, but have to say wanderer you really are a nob

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on January 07, 2010, 04:30:19 PM

On a more Harps note, looking forward to the new season with renewed optimism, promotion is a must and another good run in the championship, if we're being realistic i'll take a championship in the next 3-5 years, but its amazing how quick teams can both improve and implode

Realistically Spirit, with the possibility of Killeavey and Mullaghbawn both staying in the first division it leaves it a bit easier for the harps to get promoted again.  As you say, Promotion is a must

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on January 07, 2010, 11:53:39 AM

So you expected a young fellah to carry a coffin who was in plaster did you? are you that thick that you dont know that would be a very, very bad idea?

Good to see you backtracking dickhead,and quit embarassing the Club and by extension the members within.

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on January 06, 2010, 04:07:18 PM
Cuchulainns James Clifford was carrying the coffin instead of the captain Nippy or another player if he wasnt available. ( he was the only non captain of the local teams not carrying the coffin but Mr Clifford was. ) looked silly.  >:(

So you knew 'captain nippy'  :D was in plaster but you thought if he wasnt available it should have been 'another player'

I know what should have happened, the Harps should have demoted captain nippy and made someone else captain and had them represent the club, is that it?

Muppet.

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on January 07, 2010, 09:13:40 AM
Stew go back to ur Eskimo hut in foreign places. What would you know anyway. bye bye

I live in a house, not a hut.

You must be an idiot if you think eskimos live in Green Bay.  :)

What foreign places are you referring to? were I live is not foreign to me.  ;)

What would I know about what exactly?