The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarface

I think Egg is the sole survivor. Dom didnt play in the 89 final. Finbar and stumps didnt play in the 95 final

Stumpy defo played against Mullabawn in 95 - remember him running out to mark Kieran McGenney - McGeeney putting out hand to shake hands and stumpy running straight into him....ball threw in Mullabawn got it popped out to McGeeney and over the bar...lol - worth a try I suppose but intimidation was not going to work on that occassion... :)

Rufus T Firefly

A report of our win at Silverbridge this afternoon has been added to the Club website. Click on the link below to access the report.

Seniors' Report

pintsofguinness

I think that's us gone down  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

BerfArmagh

great win for the minors on saturday rufus. I was particularly impressed with Young Loughran & vernon. Fingers crossed we'll have the minors in the final as well

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: BerfArmagh on October 05, 2009, 09:57:03 AM
great win for the minors on saturday rufus. I was particularly impressed with Young Loughran & vernon. Fingers crossed we'll have the minors in the final as well

Correct Berfa. John Veron had a very good game. Rangers will be tough in the semi-final but fingers crossed we can do it.

Quote from: stew on October 04, 2009, 06:54:42 PM
Any chance of somebody posting a few pics of the club, I am pissed I will miss this game.

Scarface

I like those signs - very nice.

judas1

two top men putting the flags up.

BerfArmagh

Kelly is up outside the house, Railway street & Tom Kanes looks brilliant, was driving through this morning & was starting to wish the match was this weekend ;D

Abble

Quote from: hound of ulster on October 06, 2009, 12:05:27 PM
Gribben looks like a "Working Man " in the photo O kane looks like a "Working Girl"  ;D ;D ;D

eggy's not so fond of the heights by look of it, safer stickin to the flowers

judas1

Quote from: hound of ulster on October 06, 2009, 02:12:00 PM
who was the lollipop man?did it say lir construction on the back :D
leo traynor  ;D

thewanderer

good to see you have resurfaced judas. your hands must have been washed clean?

thewanderer

judas1

Quote from: thewanderer on October 06, 2009, 03:14:52 PM
good to see you have resurfaced judas. your hands must have been washed clean?
was my hands dirty wanderer? ???

sitdown

good to see local SHOPKEEER sorry FLORIIST out doin his bit. Although by the look on his face he must have set on one
of the flags. ;D
I hear it was like being at the TOUR DE FRANCE last night with everybody wanting to wear the yellow jacket. Yorkie has taken the early lead but judas is favourite 2nite :P :P

THERES NOTHING LIKE A COUNTY FINAL TO GET THEM OUT OF THE WOODWORK

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: sitdown on October 06, 2009, 05:27:16 PM
I hear it was like being at the TOUR DE FRANCE last night with everybody wanting to wear the yellow jacket.

:D