The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on January 15, 2007, 11:08:12 AM
Quote from: Spiritof98 on January 15, 2007, 10:44:21 AM
OK source, but El curvo fc was probably at the meeting anyway and he is saying the same shite.

El_cuervo was to hungover to attend the meeting but I've heard it from a few boys who were at the meeting that he'll be joining the Ogs

Thats a libellous statement bendover.  I had to work and couldn't get it changed.  Alcohol had absolutely nothing to do with the absence.

el_cuervo_fc

But to back up Spirit, it was stated at the meeting that JP would be joining the Ogs this coming season

BenDover

Spirit is it true that there was a serious case of sour grapes surrounding this matter around the pool room on Saturday morning?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on January 15, 2007, 01:24:23 PM
Spirit is it true that there was a serious case of sour grapes surrounding this matter around the pool room on Saturday morning?

What happened there then? do tell

Spiritof98

Any chance of you's lads keeping your shite on 'the ogs thread'
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on January 15, 2007, 04:19:18 PM
Any chance of you's lads keeping your shite on 'the ogs thread'

Sorry spirit, i thought the topic of one of your players leaving you would warrant some discussion on your club thread. 

By the way, we don't have a thread, as well you know.  there's no point in clogging up the system with another Armagh Club's thread.  What would the mexicans have to say about that? :D

Goats Do Shave

Who else has left the Harps???

The 2 players coming out of retirement Dynes & Jordan??

Charlie Agnew must be well liked round Abbey Park these days!  :o

harps2002champs

spirit ur right they should keep there shite talk on another thread. but then you would expext nothing but shite from pigs

Goats Do Shave

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 11:55:51 AM
SPIRIT... I know what your saying but my point is the Harps have recieved no transfer request and he cant just leave and go elsewhere without it?? If he's gonna be so petty and give bullshit excuses we are better off without him anyway!! Th ogs may think this is great but we'll see how many games he plays for you this year and what he's like when things dont go his way.... :-\

.......and the gloves are off

haveaharp

SPIRIT... I know what your saying but my point is the Harps have recieved no transfer request and he cant just leave and go elsewhere without it?? If he's gonna be so petty and give bullshit excuses we are better off without him anyway!! Th ogs may think this is great but we'll see how many games he plays for you this year and what he's like when things dont go his way.... :-\

Better off without a player of his calibre? I think we can ill afford to lose anyone else. :(

BenDover

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 16, 2007, 12:11:47 PM

.......and the gloves are off

Whoever stole Candyman dummy please give it back to him. Its obvious enough that JP won't be playing too many games with his county committments. Does JP have a problem when things dont go his way? Any examples

harps2002champs

Quote from: haveaharp on January 16, 2007, 12:54:54 PM

Better off without a player of his calibre? I think we can ill afford to lose anyone else. :(

wud have to agree with you but if thats his attitiude better off without him, we wud be better with players who are committed to the cause

haveaharp

Quote from: harps2002champs on January 16, 2007, 12:57:23 PM

wud have to agree with you but if thats his attitiude better off without him, we wud be better with players who are committed to the cause

Can you find me 15 players more committed to the harps cause than JP? I think the lack of commitment on others behalf is "one" of his sources of frustration.

harps2002champs

Quote from: haveaharp on January 16, 2007, 01:06:27 PM
Quote from: harps2002champs on January 16, 2007, 12:57:23 PM

Can you find me 15 players more committed to the harps cause than JP? I think the lack of commitment on others behalf is "one" of his sources of frustration.

committment to the harps cause would inlove playing for them when ever available not frigging of to play soccer just because he gets a few quid in your pocket

wheres the commitment there???