Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

JimStynes

101 pages, great work lads  :)
Big Dan is turning into one of my favourites. Also lads ive great news, Robbo is back to his old self aswell. I wont spoil it for you though  ::)

ziggysego

102 Jim ;)

I love how Harold was calling himself Ted in today's Neighbours. For those who don't remember, that was the name Harold used when he didn't remember who he was the time he went missing.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Neighbours stars past and present have helped to raise money for victims of the recent Victorian bushfires.

More than 20 actors from the show joined fans at a recent 'Neighbours Night' in Melbourne to help raise $31,005.50 (£14,059.35) for the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal Fund.

Sam Clarke (Ringo Brown) sang with his band The Keepers at the event, while Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson), Blair McDonough (Stuart Parker), Ben Nicholas (Stingray Timmins), Steve Bastoni (Steve Parker) and Patrick Harvey (Connor O'Neill) all sang with resident band Waiting Room, fronted by Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy).

"Never have I experienced anything like this since I started the Neighbours Nights back in 1998, and I am humbled by the generosity of the actors, fans, and everyone who volunteered their time to make this evening a night to remember," said George Josevski, managing director of Bunyip Tours and the Official Neighbours Night.

"Most importantly I'm thrilled that we can send this money to help the victims of Victoria's Bushfires."

The fires, the worst natural disaster in Australian history, have claimed 210 lives and left an estimated 7,500 people homeless.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

another epic storyline from neighbours, will the three pull through????????????????????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

tyroneboi

What happened because I havent been watching it this week?

For any of you WWE/Neighbours fans out there, Batista is due to make a guest appearance in the coming months.

tyroneboi

Is Zeke still missing? Is it hoping for too much that he will be missing until the end of time? I hate the little nerd with a passion!

ziggysego

Hope Zeke smacked his head off a rock when the raft turned over. Don't like Donna's sibling's either. Especially the sister Tegan, the wee bitchy tr**p. Obviously didn't get any of Donna's good genes!
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Donnas bro looks like a tranny!!!!! I hope Zeke is alright for the Kennedys sake!!! Karl and Susan have been through enough ;)

ziggysego

I hope he's not ok T O Hare. It's better for Karl and Susan... and lets face it, Zeke himself if he's lying somewhere with his skull cracked over a rock. They'll soon learn they wasted their best years on him.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

I was starting to like Zeke!!!! he has had a tough life, his da dying, Rachel with Angus, Susans MS, Karl and Susan getting back together, Bullying, Taylor moving away!!!!(that in itself would send any man crackers), remember his performance for the Dingoes last season when Declan went and nailed Bridget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give him a break Ziggy, your starting to sound like sideline kick >:(

ziggysego

Sideline? Oh my God.... no. Do I? What has become of me? :'(
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

;D good man yourself Ziggy!

I'll have you Kirk-bashin' yet!!

Zeke the geek needs a good kickin'!  He got bullied because he deserved it. His da died because he deserved it. Susan had MS because Zeke deserved it. Anything bad that happens to him is good in my eyes.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

T O Hare

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 31, 2009, 08:41:51 AM
;D good man yourself Ziggy!

I'll have you Kirk-bashin' yet!!

Zeke the geek needs a good kickin'!  He got bullied because he deserved it. His da died because he deserved it. Susan had MS because Zeke deserved it. Anything bad that happens to him is good in my eyes.

You are one harsh B*****D :D

Karl Kennedy

Hard viewing today! Karl is in a bad way at the minute... :( never thought I would see the great one crying!! Good to see Ringo and Donna patch things up though!!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: ziggysego on March 31, 2009, 01:24:03 AM
I hope he's not ok T O Hare. It's better for Karl and Susan... and lets face it, Zeke himself if he's lying somewhere with his skull cracked over a rock. They'll soon learn they wasted their best years on him.

Words of wisdom ziggy.