Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: tyroneboi on July 09, 2007, 07:19:57 PM
just started a new job which means i dont get into 6 in the evenings. Never thought i would say this and but roll on when neighbours moves to channel 5 and there is a chance that there might be an omnibus at the weekend!!!

I'll give up an update

1) Boyd finally accepted that his marriage to Janae is over.
2) Steiger got a job as a peace-keeper on the Solomon Island and is thinking of accepting the post. Janelle is in bits.
3) The new Doctor made a phone call to say that she is going to bleed Paul Robinson dry (financially, not like a vampire)
4) Toadie's girlfriend, Abby, stepped aside so Toadie and Steph could be together
5) Paul managed to track down Kevin, who has allegedly been stalking Pepper and he's been arrested. It was later alluded that Kevin's mother is mentally unwell and could have been behind it all.
Testing Accessibility

Denver Mayobridge

Haven't seen neighbours in ages last i saw was that pepper one going for tea with the man kevins ma, so is she the one who was up to it all then? Thought she seemed shifty enough

ziggysego

Quote from: Denver Mayobridge on July 10, 2007, 07:43:06 PM
Haven't seen neighbours in ages last i saw was that pepper one going for tea with the man kevins ma, so is she the one who was up to it all then? Thought she seemed shifty enough

There was only one or two episodes since. It was off for two weeks for Henmanmania... although that died out early.
Testing Accessibility

ad1

Neighbours has never won anything in this country it would be nice for the show to be recongised for a change, and besides it would be nice for the Neighbours cast to visit the UK (again!)

The nominations for this years National Television Awards 2007 have been releaed, and here are the nominations that concern Neighbours:

Most Popular Actress
Jackie Woodburne Neighbours (Susan Kennedy) (Number 25)
Jackie one of the most powerful, convincing and underrated actresses in Australia,.. (She also half Irish!!!)

She is a much-loved actress in Australia and by viewers - so please vote for her and Alan (Karl Kennedy)

Most Popular Actor
Alan Fletcher Neighbours (Karl Kennedy) (Number 32)

Chris H doesn't stand a chance compared to Alan Fletcher (Karl Kenendy) also To DR Who fans, its obvious Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) isn't going to win as (Dr Who star David Tennent will) but it nice if Alan (Karl Kennedy) in the shortlist and come to the UK - so please vote for Alan Fletcher! (Number 32) blushing.gif

Most Popular Serial Drama
Neighbours (vote for to at least be nominated, as we know its not going to win)

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/

Spread the word to Neighbours, Alan and Jackie fans!!

NB: The Neighbours nominated cast are more known to the British TV industry and the British public than the h&a cast members, so vote for Neighbours to represent the australian TV industry in Britain.

Neighbours and its cast are more known in the UK's and have a better chance of winning than h&a.

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/

thank you fellow friends!

Our Nail Loney

Whats been happening on the street lately? Am flat out delivering these days!!

inisceithleann

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 18, 2007, 10:59:57 AM
Whats been happening on the street lately? Am flat out delivering these days!!

1) Will and Elle tricked Paul into signing over control over everything. Paul is still suffering from strange visions and was carted off by the cops leaving Elle feeling very guilty.
2) Mary Casey, who is Pepper's stalker, has locked her in a room at her house which was the nursery for Pepper's baby that she miscarried
3) Rosie and Fraser almost kissed yesterday. A classic will they, won't they storyline!
4) Sky is obsessed with the spirit medium Terrence and feels that she has 'the gift'
5) Lolly has to decide whether to go back and live with her 'real father' or stay with lou. Think everything would agree she should return.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Final Whistle

yous actually have a thread about the coming and goings in ramsay street??? :-[ :-[ :-[

FermPundit

Quote from: Final Whistle on July 18, 2007, 03:18:19 PM
yous actually have a thread about the coming and goings in ramsay street??? :-[ :-[ :-[

And one of the more popuar threads it is too. I take it you're not a fan of the world's greatest TV show?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

hitzelsperger

of course final whistle, the best show on tv, why not.....watched today, pepper getting the raw deal from that psycho, jaysus id love to tie her up in my room thought :D

inisceithleann

Quote from: hitzelsperger on July 18, 2007, 11:04:02 PM

of course final whistle, the best show on tv, why not.....watched today, pepper getting the raw deal from that psycho, jaysus id love to tie her up in my room thought :D

I'd agree with those sentiments! :D Pepper the best to have ever graced neighbours?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteI'd agree with those sentiments!  Pepper the best to have ever graced neighbours?

nah, I think its a tight call between Carmella and Dione Rebechi RIP for that title.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stiffler

mark my words lads, racheal kinski has the potential to be the nicest ever on the street, she has developed into a finr specimen of woman in the last year.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

tyroneboi

hate to break it to ya lads but i have heard that Pepper is leaving the Street in the near future!!

Quote from: stiffler on July 21, 2007, 11:55:11 AM
mark my words lads, racheal kinski has the potential to be the nicest ever on the street, she has developed into a finr specimen of woman in the last year.

agree with ya stiffler, she will be amazing in a few years time!

hitzelsperger

lads c'mon and catch a grip, rachael wouldnt make a patch for pepper, neither looks wise or kinkiness! pepper and flick scully are the two hottest ever to grace the street end of!

inthemaking

id love if michelle had of stayed a bit longer she was developing nicely