Dublin

ballinaman

Here's me every time The Aristocrat posts

Nihilist

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 01, 2015, 05:52:19 PM
Quote from: Nihilist on September 01, 2015, 05:33:19 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 01, 2015, 01:24:31 PM

Philly Mc never sent off in champo.
Both gents, great club men, do a lot for their club and train kids etc, no media etc. Its great, both well liked and good role models.

Aye he's a true gent all right. not like he has any previous.
Oh wait forgot about this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6YQBgD-0A&feature=youtu.be

That's how he says hello, Hello Paul. Kerrigan then said hello back with a punch that didn't connect. They like each other.

True gent. You don't know him or have ever met him, that's a football pitch, it doesn't dictate what type  of person you are. I could find dozens of clips online too in all sports showing all sorts.

Hearing that O Connor incident may be reviewed again due to its severity, O Connor and Keegan have previous on the field of play, amazed how they get away with it. Their some lads for getting away with nasty stuff.

It's what he does on the pitch that reflects on him.
Biting, Diving, Headbutting. If that's the model you want your kids to aspire to well frankly you shouldn't be let near kids.

Il Bomber Destro

Both gents, great club men, do a lot for their club and train kids etc, no media etc. Its great, both well liked and good role models.

That's how he says hello, Hello Paul. Kerrigan then said hello back with a punch that didn't connect. They like each other.

True gent. You don't know him or have ever met him, that's a football pitch, it doesn't dictate what type  of person you are. I could find dozens of clips online too in all sports showing all sorts.

Hearing that O Connor incident may be reviewed again due to its severity, O Connor and Keegan have previous on the field of play, amazed how they get away with it. Their some lads for getting away with nasty stuff.

Everyone gets away with their previous unless they play for a Northern side.

Wildweasel74

Who believe it, these Dublin men have bigger blinkers on that the wronged Tyrone men. How supporters continually defend they own players when they do wrong, i cant understand.

INDIANA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 01, 2015, 06:19:09 PM
Who believe it, these Dublin men have bigger blinkers on that the wronged Tyrone men. How supporters continually defend they own players when they do wrong, i cant understand.

Sure we've plenty of your material to work off when it comes to defending our own . What surprises me is why then nordies are so concerned . Your season ended last week.

I've always maintained the worst hatred of Dublin exists in Tyrone and Monaghan. Maybe it's due to the China crisis depressing oil prices

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Nihilist on September 01, 2015, 06:07:29 PM

It's what he does on the pitch that reflects on him.
Biting, Diving, Headbutting. If that's the model you want your kids to aspire to well frankly you shouldn't be let near kids.

Lest us not forget tj hooker Boyles swan lake dive to get the penalty   ::)

Wildweasel74

From the Bunker

Looking forward to the match! I have stopped looking in on this thread! Has been as bitter as the game on Sunday. Too many people looking for to people to blame for their own teams inadequacies.

Anyway back to looking at the game.

I wonder will Drake start again?
Durcan for injured Vaughan looks nailed?
Freeman/Andy to start?
Any word on Cunniffe?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 01, 2015, 06:47:15 PM
good job am either then

It's not the point, most Dublin fans hold their hands regarding some of their players antics, it's the media campaign and majority of mayos bucks tone on the OCarroll incident that grinds my gears....... "Ah sure he was pulling out of him and it was ok to lash out" 

Nihilist

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 01, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
good job am either then

It's not the point, most Dublin fans hold their hands regarding some of their players antics, it's the media campaign and majority of mayos bucks tone on the OCarroll incident that grinds my gears....... "Ah sure he was pulling out of him and it was ok to lash out"

I assume you don't count yourself, aristoprat or the indian in that bracket.

Crete Boom

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 01, 2015, 06:49:36 PM
Looking forward to the match! I have stopped looking in on this thread! Has been as bitter as the game on Sunday. Too many people looking for to people to blame for their own teams inadequacies.

Anyway back to looking at the game.

I wonder will Drake start again?
Durcan for injured Vaughan looks nailed?
Freeman/Andy to start?
Any word on Cunniffe?

I think Durcan deserves a start after the last day and maybe Cunniffe will come in instead of Drake?
I questioned Freeman's impact off the bench before the last day but that's two games in a row he has come on and clipped a point with his first shot so I would like to keep him and Andy as impact sub's as we will probably need them again along with big Barry.

I wonder will Clarkie start if the is fit? I think we will setup much like last Sunday to start with but I hope we transition to attack better to support Aidan and push up on Cluxtons kickouts a little more to keep the Dubs guessing like we did in the second half. I don't think we could do it for a whole 60 or 70  mins though as it would take too much energy out of the team!!! We won't survive another missfire from our forwards like we had in the third quarter the last day though!!!

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Nihilist on September 01, 2015, 07:02:41 PM
good job am either then

Attack the post, not the poster, no need for name calling. I am yes defending my own but someone has to or it would be a free for all in no Dublin posters post.

Il stop posting on this thread now and would like to wish the best of luck to the 16 men of Mayo who will start on Saturday.

Mayo by 9 points and will win the free count 27 to 6.

Maroon Manc

If Connolly had one what COC had done it would have got more attention but I like all other neutrals doesn't think it would warrants a ban as in the context of what was happening to him it looks like he was trying to get free of his marker albeit been slightly reckless at the same time. COC is lucky he's not perceived as a dirty player even though he saw red in last years replay and was lucky not to be sent off in the final in 2012.

As far as I can see what COC did was an isolated incident as opposed to the several incidents of dirty and cynical play from the Dubs.

macdanger2

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 01, 2015, 07:49:39 PM
Quote from: Nihilist on September 01, 2015, 07:02:41 PM
good job am either then

Attack the post, not the poster, no need for name calling. I am yes defending my own but someone has to or it would be a free for all in no Dublin posters post.

Il stop posting on this thread now and would like to wish the best of luck to the 16 men of Mayo who will start on Saturday.

Mayo by 9 points and will win the free count 27 to 6.

Is this definitely your last post so aristo??  ;D ;D

giveballaghback

For feck sake all the tickets for replay gone, bought up by boxing, wrestling, and ufc fans.