Latest Scores

Started by GAA_Punter, February 28, 2010, 01:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

6-30 dublin 2-10 Limerick!!!

Kilkenny win by 5 i had them -5!! >:( Waterford scored 2-10 in the second half
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Dublin 6-30 2-10 Limerick
Galway 3-17 2-13 Cork
Offaly 2-14 1-18 Tipperary

Kilkenny score taken out as now on TG4

Had Galway -2, Wexford -6 & Tipp -3. Tipp only won by 1.  >:(
Dublin handicap was -6 which I thought would have been tight enough

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on April 18, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 18, 2010, 04:02:26 PM
6-30 dublin 2-10 Limerick!!!

Kilkenny win by 5 i had them -5!! >:( Waterford scored 2-10 in the second half
You really are a w4nker. I was looking forward to watching that.

::) ::) whoops
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GAA_Punter

ESB Munster Minor Hurling Championship – Live scores & Results – Wednesday 28th May

Cork 0-11 1-06 Tipperary, Pairc Ui Chaoimh, 6.30pm HT
Limerick 1-08 0-05 Kerry, Kilmallock, 6.30pm HT
Waterford 1-10 0-06 Clare, Walsh Park, 6.30pm HT

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/04/28/esb-munster-minor-hurling-championship-live-scores-results-wednesday-28th-may/

deiseach

FT Waterford 1-21 Clare 0-16

AZOffaly

Sounds like Cork and Tipp had another cracker at underage level.

Finished 2-31 to 4-22 to Cork after extra time.

stevecw

Other game ended Limerick 2-13 Kerry 1-13.

That was a great effort from Kerry.

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 28, 2010, 08:42:05 PM

Some game.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 28, 2010, 11:34:06 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on April 28, 2010, 08:42:05 PM

Some game.

What a game, what a game.
Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31 is some score, 34 points to 37, only a goal in it in the end.
What a game from the lad Brian Hartnett.
He scored 1-14 (7 from frees) he's a serious player, a great touch, very quick, a good head on him and lethal over the dead ball.
Darren Sweetman is another lad, very big athletic lad, very quick and has a great range.
Young Jamie Coughlan was outstanding, he's a very smart player, a lot like Hartnett in many ways,
Conor Lehane had an incredible game as well, one of the best on the pitch,
A lot of other lads had great games as well, too many to list at this stage.

Tipp and Cork games have always been close in Munster over the last few years really, extra time in nearly every incounter, and yesterday was no different. It finished 3-18 to 2-21 at FT,

And I was thinking we'd throw it away again, but nope, I'm telling ya, this game is no good for the heart.

A great game, a great win, some serious prospects. It was a massive boost for confidence, we've always had potential at
underage level for years, but never been able to go the final distance.
If we get our injuries sorted out and our 15 in place we'll make a serious threat this year, once we can keep the mindset positive and not fall down in a negative heap somewhere down the road.
We've Limerick next..please oh please don't f**k it up lads.

What a game indeed. What a game, it was some cracker of a game, I mean what a display from the young lads. Just brilliant and there was very little in it.

Not good for the heart at all. Tipp and Cork in the final? Don't think my heart could take another round of that.

AZOffaly

Reillers, was it a good game?

Reillers

deiseach

Quote from: Reillers on April 29, 2010, 02:06:27 PM
Not good for the heart at all. Tipp and Cork in the final? Don't think my heart could take another round of that.

Well, we'll just have to do something about that then ;)

seafoid

Are waherford putting in much at underage level, Deiseach?  Cork have been crap at minor level for a number of years. 

deiseach

Quote from: seafoid on April 29, 2010, 04:00:14 PM
Are waherford putting in much at underage level, Deiseach?  Cork have been crap at minor level for a number of years.

They looked good last night. Other than that, I couldn't say

Reillers

Quote from: deiseach on April 29, 2010, 03:22:23 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 29, 2010, 02:06:27 PM

Well, we'll just have to do something about that then ;)

Ya..Wouldn't mind a Cork Waterford final, might be slightly better for the heart. But there've been a few good Cork Waterford games down the year as well. The last time we won the final was in 07..where we walloped ye, if I remember rightly.  ;)

Hope we win it now. But knowing our track record, we'll do the hard bit and self destruct on the easy bit.

God I love the Munster Championship..and D4 clowns want to get rid of it.

Soccer's almost over, Summer's coming!! The Premiership's almost over (thank God), time for the real games to begin!!