Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

That's that then.  Can't see  city blowing it now .  I expect  them to win all their remaining games .  Brighton away  would be the  trickiest game  . But even a  draw there should do it for them

From the Bunker

Arsenal have Southampton in before the City game. That should help them steady the ship.

Wildweasel74

Sure Arsenal win their games and draw with City they be fine.

jcpen

That's two games in a row that they have thrown away a 2 goal lead. The has to play on their minds in the games coming up.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Piskin

Major pressure on both teams really, one slip up could prove drastic. Pep has been here before so I think City will win it.

Milltown Row2

Jamie trying to defend that handball by Trent  ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

From the Bunker

Man city have been in Wembley 24 times since 2010.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 22, 2023, 12:21:02 PM
Man city have been in Wembley 24 times since 2010.

More than the Dubs at Croker ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Leeds keeper proving again that he is the worst first choice keeper in the division unfortunately

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on April 22, 2023, 02:01:25 PM
Leeds keeper proving again that he is the worst first choice keeper in the division unfortunately

David pushing him for that slot lately lol

quit yo jibbajabba

Ewan mackenna would say different also 😉

Milltown Row2

The best players combined with these two would still get hammered by City

Capt Pat

Penalty shootout coming by the look of it. Compensation for a poor game.

Hound

Brighton very nervy throughout. Probably played the better football, but once they got in and around the box panic set in.